Sign in to follow this  
Tartanclan

Undeclared Shipping Charges

Tartanclan    10
Tartanclan

I recently bought 3 x goggles (at R1 each) from a seller in China. The shipping costs were not declared. I won the auction, and the shipping costs for 3 goggles are nearly R800, which I am not to prepared to pay. What are my options as a winning buyer to withdraw from this?

admin    0
admin

Hi Tartanclan,

Welcome to the forum.

The sellers shipping cost is clearly shown in his Shipping & Payment tab, which he refers to in his listing.

Other Bike Part & Accessories - General Motorcycle Helmet Goggles - Multicolor was sold for R1.00 on 16 Jan at 22:18 by Mrfrog in China (ID:171145032)

You can just send the seller an email and request him to file a snc as you want to cancel the sale.

Thank you.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
I recently bought 3 x goggles (at R1 each) from a seller in China. The shipping costs were not declared. I won the auction, and the shipping costs for 3 goggles are nearly R800, which I am not to prepared to pay. What are my options as a winning buyer to withdraw from this?

Oh dear just email them and ask to cancel, that's all you can do. For the future you need to read the full description & shipping tabs to avoid unpleasant surprises.