Sign in to follow this  
gypseygirl

Advice please

gypseygirl

Hi please give me you input as I have now had two such requests:

1. I purchased 3 items, seller only posted 2, so I emailed to query, was requested to buy something else from them and they would post the "forgotten" item with the new parcel.

2. Seller sent incorrect item, I emailed them, just got a response to say place another order pay for it and we will send the correct item with that parcel.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but why must I purchase something else and pay shipping costs again to receive something I have already paid for shipping costs included..

And another one, bought a pair of shoes for a special occasion, received 2 different size shoes, emailed seller to request refund as exchanging them was not an option because they would not arrive in time, posted incorrect item back - Post Office returned it to me as undeliverable to the address provided by the seller. I am now out of pocket the cost of the shoes, the original shipping costs and return shipping costs. Have emailled seller twice again with no response.

Edited by gypseygirl

Little Miss Muffet

1. I purchased 3 items, seller only posted 2, so I emailed to query, was requested to buy something else from them and they would post the "forgotten" item with the new parcel.

2. Seller sent incorrect item, I emailed them, just got a response to say place another order pay for it and we will send the correct item with that parcel.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but why must I purchase something else and pay shipping costs again to receive something I have already paid for shipping costs included..

And another one, bought a pair of shoes for a special occasion, received 2 different size shoes, emailed seller to request refund as exchanging them was not an option because they would not arrive in time, posted incorrect item back - Post Office returned it to me as undeliverable to the address provided by the seller. I am now out of pocket the cost of the shoes, the original shipping costs and return shipping costs. Have emailled seller twice again with no response.

(1).Under no circumstances should you have to purchase another item and pay the postage.The seller must post the 3rd item at their expense.

(2) You should arrive at the same balance you were at before buying the shoes R0.00.

The seller must refund the amount paid for the shoes,the postage and return postage and second return postage

You have gained nothing and therefore it should cost you nothing

If they do not comply contact Bidorbuy telephonically and get it sorted out.:rolleyes:

voldermort

Hahahaha what a scam.....phone BoB in the morning & they will make sure this joker sends you the "forgotten" item quite soon without having to make another purchase. What a joke!

Not1CentMore
Hahahaha what a scam.....phone BoB in the morning & they will make sure this joker sends you the "forgotten" item quite soon without having to make another purchase. What a joke!

Yeppers, a little 'house cleaning' is in order.

sweeping-smiley-emoticon_zps07f9cfe8.gif

Ruthie

NooNooBug

I Agree you should phone BOB, this is not on !

reeceonlinetrading

They probably did it intentionally just to get more business out of the buyer, shame business must be bad for them but then again with their bad attitude who will want to support them

SADiamondsrus

Whacko's

Seriously take them on. RE the shoes I cannot believe such a "mistake" was made. Buy more to get the correct items?? and the forgotten item? Seller not worth their salt. Report to BOB

Edited by SADiamondsrus
typo