Sign in to follow this  
bmwpower

Dzignergal1

bmwpower    10
bmwpower

Disappointed over purchasing a CCTV system from Dzignergal1 advertized as follows: The CCTV Systems includes a 4CH FULL D1 H.264 Real-time Recording Network DVR and 4pcs indoor/outdoor Weatherproof IR Day&Night surveillance Cameras providing everything you need to have your surveillance system up and running in your home or business quickly and easily.

The CCTV system delivered is not the same one as what i purchased in the picture as advertized. The camera wiring is all wrong, but above all this the hard drive had been removed.

I have been brushed aside by a person called Faheema who wrote back who said "Sorry you feel that way". I have written back to them and left cell phone messages to no avail.

DON'T deal with this person Faheema DZIGNERGAL1 or you get burnt :sad::sad::sad:.

reeceonlinetrading    10
reeceonlinetrading

If i'm not mistaken you can return the item for a refund, contact BOB

bmwpower    10
bmwpower

Thanks but I have already spent time fitting cameras with the wrong cabling, only to find no hard drive etc and uncooperative dishonest people like Faheema from Vereeniging somewhere. Its something i can live with but i want the public to know that the internet is not safe and many fraudsters and criminals prowl the net and do a lot worse than Dzignergal1 and co. so just beware. As long as Bid or Buy actually do something about this as i have emails to prove Faheema's deception.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Report it it community watch so that they can do something about it. The forum isn't necessarily read by the community watch staff.

admin    0
admin

Hi bmwpower,

Welcome to the forum. They are busy with your issue with the seller.

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

I Would never buy from them.....stay away, again look at her neg ratings...

medley    10
medley

AFAIK most of these systems do not have HDD's included. You could see something like this in the DVR specs; (SATA, Support between 320GB and 2TB ( no hard drive included) I bought a similar system from a seller on FB, but i've installed one of my own spare HDD's