Sign in to follow this  
blueray

Fastway Couriers JHB, Useless

blueray

Hi Guys

Looks like Fastway courier JHB is closed for good (liquidated). i tried calling them from almost one week, Sometimes they answer sometimes they just disconnect the calls. No one knows whats going on, Buyers are waiting for delivery and i'm very frustrated, Sending parcels asap that something i take very serious. Pathetic service. :disgusted::disgusted:

mrmouse
Hi Guys

Looks like Fastway courier JHB is closed for good (liquidated).

I would be carefull about starting rumours about Liquidation etc , Fastway is an international brand , rumours can leave you open to litigation and damage claims , a lot of couriers close over Christmas .

Free Soul Styles

Fastway in JHB is a total disaster. I used to deal with them but no more. They had a parcel of mine in their truck for 3 days before i had to call them and ask them to give it to me. They collect late and you have to sit on the line forever before someone even answers your call. Use The Courier Guy rather, Faster and more reliable.

CardinaJewels

In Cape Town they are just as much of a mess, Personally we have ceased to use their service as of the new year, they have lost more parcels in 4 months than the post office has in 2 years for us, Parcels are not scanned correctly and do not show on the system, it is just a nightmare. I would also recommend other sellers to stop using their service atleast for the time being until they can sort out the management issues they are having and get proper systems in place. Right now it is one promise after another.

Also parcels they lost and I have submitted claims for are over 2 months pending now, the buyers have been refunded or replaced already so it is us that do not have that working capital while fastway take their time.

As for them being closed they did send out an email stating they were also closed on the 2nd, which is odd to me as every other company we dealt with were open, only closing on public holidays. Maybe things will come together this week now that everyone is back at work, we shall see

Vinyl Lady Decals

It's a pity you guys are having such a hard time. I can say The Courier Guy is brilliant, they have been open through-out, except for the actual holiday days. They are extremely reliable, if the courier is going to be later than the time booked for collection, they phone to make other arrangements, I am absolutely satisfied with their service.

Little Miss Muffet
It's a pity you guys are having such a hard time. I can say The Courier Guy is brilliant, they have been open through-out, except for the actual holiday days. They are extremely reliable, if the courier is going to be later than the time booked for collection, they phone to make other arrangements, I am absolutely satisfied with their service.

I second the courier guy. Brilliant service and always reliable.

They keep me on my toes I do not have to keep them wide awake.

CardinaJewels

Out of interests sake can anyone tell me what the courier guys rates are for small parcels, or are they custom priced to different clients?

Vinyl Lady Decals

It depends on where you are sending them; local parcels say from Dbn to Pmb is about R36 + vat

Main cities is R55 + vat

Outlying areas is around R135 + vat

Go to their website and send them a message, they will get back to you in the morning.

Timeless Board Games

Gave up on Fastway months ago. Terrible service!

I can vouch for the Courier Guy. Even if they make a mistake, management will go out their way to fix it!