Sign in to follow this  
NooNooBug

How do you rate VERY late payers

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Was wondering what other Sellers do when rating a buyer who "uses" the system to pay late ? I have a repeat buyer who does no communicating at all and likes to pay after you file an SNC. Pushing the payment to the limit of day 6 or 7, so in actual fact giving herself almost 2 weeks from order to pay ! I state please pay within 4 days, but clearly she doesn't worry about that. I am presuming she ignores BOB's SNC email and pays just before times up. I did not get a message stating Buyer still intends to pay so this is a guess. I obviously have to retract the SNC as she pays in full, now how to rate ? I feel I should do the Negative but safer to go neutral, however I was chicken and gave her a green !

I feel she is possibly the type to not think twice to give me a negative, as clearly she disregards any terms & conditions ! What are your thoughts ?

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

I don't accept payment from buyers after an SNC is filed if they do not communicate with me. If they force the issue, and pay anyway, I send them repeated emails requesting bank details for a refund until I get the bank details.

I refuse to withdraw the SNC as they have violated my terms and they will get a refund. I feel it is extremely bad manners for buyers to do this. Then block the buyer for as long as possible, I know its not a perfect solution, but its the way I do it.

Cuan told me that sellers are not forced to accept payment once an SNC is filed as by that time the buyer has had plenty of time to pay. I also state in the SNC that I don't accept payment once the SNC is filed.

After that. negative rating.