Sign in to follow this  
sterley

Near and Far

sterley

The seller has not confirmed my card payment (paid 9 December). Not responding to calls/emails sent by myself and Bid or Buy customer team.

But Bid or Buy cannot refund money as seller needs to cancel payment on their side. My bank also do not want to cancel the payment as they need a fax from seller. How do I get a fax if seller is not even responding.

Anybody else have the same problem where seller is just not authorising or cancelling payment? What happens, will the money just remain pending until infinity?

Edited by sterley

Not1CentMore
The seller has not confirmed my card payment (paid 9 December). Not responding to calls/emails sent by myself and Bid or Buy customer team.

Welcome to the Forum.

You paid the 9th December. Today is the 11th. Doing the math, that's TWO days. Please give your Seller a little 'breathing room'. Life is busy on any given day and now that the Holidays are biting at our heels, it is even busier... so much to do and so little time. Or, there could have been an unforeseen illness or emergency.

Insofar as BoB... The Staff is elbow deep, on any given day, with email, phone calls, tickets, etc. They are top-notch in replying in a timely, professional manner, but not every 'issue' can be addressed, much less resolved, at the snap of one's fingers.

Give it a few more days.

Ruthie

mrmouse
Welcome to the Forum.

You paid the 9th December. Today is the 11th. Doing the math, that's TWO days. Please give your Seller a little 'breathing room'. Life is busy on any given day .

If youre to busy to do business close youre shop , 2 days is ample time to respond to a buyer , im in the same position at the moment , no feedback from seller .BAD Service.

wayjen
Welcome to the Forum.

You paid the 9th December. Today is the 11th. Doing the math, that's TWO days. Please give your Seller a little 'breathing room'. Life is busy on any given day .

If youre to busy to do business close youre shop , 2 days is ample time to respond to a buyer , im in the same position at the moment , no feedback from seller .BAD Service.

Yes 2 days might be ample time in your world but in everyone else's world it might not be. Granted, in the business of online selling, a quick response is the best way to go to keep everyone happy but LIFE happens too. What happens if the seller has passed away or is in hospital on a machine or or or or and no one has access or even thinks about his/her online trading? What happens when your pc goes belly up and you are in panic mode and have no clue how you gonna fix it let alone run your business that you have which only covers bread and milk and the rent?

Does the seller know about the payment? Are emails going to the spam folder? What track record does the seller have, are they new or been around for a while at least?

Could the seller be a scamster, yet has not taken your payment?

qball

It seems seller accepted payment today at 1.30pm. You should have received an email confirming this.