Sign in to follow this  
ernest7119

add 1 more option to payout, triple wins

ernest7119

Could it be possible to add one more option in payout process, allow seller to transfer balance to their registered paypal account ?

If it can, it has triple wins for bidorbuy, seller and buyer.

1st decrease workload for bidorbuy finance department, the transfer of money to a registered paypal account sure is much easier and use less time to a do a wire transfer through bank.

2nd seller can pay less heavy bank charges and can get the payment faster. Now for eachpayout request for oversea seller, the payment will be transfer to a American bank account, then they will transfer to seller's local bank account, 2 bank charges, much heavier, totally needs about R400-R500, monthly do 4 times, can save about R2000. In transfer to paypal, need only about 3-4% charges on transfer amount, seller can save a lot.

3rd if seller can save a lot, the price for each item can be decreased, so buyer can pay less to buy an item.

If bidorbuy allows this process and will get more overseas seller, and got more income too.

Hope it can be consider and process earlier..

Thanks

Ernest

qball

The issue is a financial regulatory issue for us, we have to get special approval from our Reserve Bank to do this, which is not easy.

Free Soul Styles

I must admit, trying to get money out of PayPal is madness. It took me ages to get everything right with FNB. I almost gave up.