Sign in to follow this  
reeceonlinetrading

ok guys another advice needed sorry for bein a pain

reeceonlinetrading

Just want to clarify, is it the norm to wait for a buyer who has won 1 auction but is still bidding for 2 more to see if he wins it and then pay for all ?

Had a few buyers who did that they won the first then won another 3 auctions 3 days later but did not pay for any of them had to file SNC. I think it is a gamble which can become costly, they should pay as they win and when that is done can look at combining shipment

whats your thoughts or is there a rule from BOB about this

admin

Hi reeceonlinetrading,

You offer combined shipping, Courier R78.00 for the first item R15.00 each additional item, so the buyer has to wait for for all 3 to close otherwise it will be 3 different orders @ R78.00 each.

reeceonlinetrading
Hi reeceonlinetrading,

You offer combined shipping, Courier R78.00 for the first item R15.00 each additional item, so the buyer has to wait for for all 3 to close otherwise it will be 3 different orders @ R78.00 each.

Hi admin i understand that but its diferent auctions and diferent amounts, but my main point is are we allowed to wait for all his auctions to close bfore he pays? cos i did that and the buyer did not pay for any auction i filed snc, would it not be better for them to pay as they win just might avoid the problem of non paying

Vinyl Lady Decals

I have seen some sellers requesting payment per auction won, personally I don't see it as a problem, but then you need to stipulate this in your auction.