Sign in to follow this  
electronics4less

Unhappy about service from Doogee_ZA

electronics4less    10
electronics4less

The SAPO strike really upset quite a few things. For one I ordered a phone from China and it somehow disappeared during the strike. So I decided to order a similar phone locally, even though it costs more - and I chose this one:

In the auction itself it did not say the phone would be imported, or drop-shipped. Postage is R100 per courier, very reasonable charge locally and not the R300+ international fee. It also made no mention of import duties, but the seller later amended this and as you know, it then reflects on all previous auctions as if it had been like that when it was auctioned.

So I was very surprised to get a mail with an international tracking number.

I decided to let it go but it has now been WAY more than the 10 working days it was supposed to take. I also had to pay an import charge to the courier, else it would not be delivered when it finally gets here, they say maybe in the next few days.

I also see this person is not listed on the approved list of drop-shippers.

So please beware - the negative feedbacks are rolling in!

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

I have one question. please do not get offended...

Why did you buy from this noodle in the first place? I would have checked his ratings BEFORE i went to see what he was selling. One unhappy buyer even wrote: From 12 nov till now, been waiting for phone. Seen conserning reviews. fingers crossed, can't wait for my phone.... wish it came from SA..." and another "Now there is custom duties fee after settling my shipping costs and nowherdoes it state that on you shipping cost" aaaaand one more for fun "tracking number received....only to find out items have been dispatched from China and not from within South Africa like delivery options stated" (Fair note: I see those ratings are after your rating)

Sorry. I know it must be very annoying, i would also go mad, especially all the extra time and money YOU now must put in to get your parcel. You should report this to BOB

Edited by Free Soul Styles

JANDS    10
JANDS

"...this noodle..." I love that.