Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Makes me sick

Little Miss Muffet

.Do newbies have a swollen head or are they naturally bad mannered with no culture??? Makes me sick.:rolleyes:

SADiamondsrus

Bad day huh? bad client I suppose too? Common courtesy has gone out the door.

Little Miss Muffet

1)I sent a buyer 2 side plates instead of a saucer cup and side plate.She phoned me. Now this parcel was couriered because of the strike.

What did geewhizz do--sent the saucer via courier costing me R129.

2) R1500 worth of medals stolen from speed services

What does geewhizz do

Takes R1500 out of her pocket and compensates the buyer

When I send my buyers parcels I make sure (especially with china) that it is packed well. I never have breakages.

I treat my buyers purchases with respect and even if I have to pay myself the compliment I have some business etiquette .

Then I get a stupid newbie giving me a negative rating which to me is obvious a SAPO theft.

Bidorbuy better remove it otherwise I will be out of here.

I detest these bad manners

amcintyre

Here is a reall life story, with details obscured to protect the guilty :-p I recently sold something to a new seller. He took about a week to complete the sale. Before making payment, he asks me to phone him. Which I do. He then asks if I think whether he will like the item he bought or not. I tell him that I'm not sure and that I don't know him that well to make a statement or observation rgearding that. He then asks me to drive (what would be 30 minutes) to drop the item off at his friend's house, who will be seeing him later this year. I tell him that that is not possible, but his friend is welcomed to fetch the item from my place of work. He says that he will think about it.

A few days later, he asks me what courier rates would be. I get a quote for him. A few more days pass. I email him to remind him to make payment. He finally makes payment and requests that I post the item via SAPO. SAPO rates are still showing on my listings. He makes payment and underpays postage by R5. I rush the item off to my local SAPO branch, before he changes his mind again. Sometimes taking a R5 hit is worth it.

I get the feeling that I will be receiving a negative rating from him soon, due to the SAPO mess and backlog, even though I warned him about what is going on with regular postage.

SADiamondsrus

I feel you here.... really do. I also had a negative from a uninformed buyer.... I basically had to call & plead to resolve, was rudely told off, in the end had to refund and let them keep the purchase just to get the neg changed (the rating system allows buyers to have control over sellers) !

Also replaced 10 items stolen thru SAPO... and mind you, buyer insists using sapo! And then they dont even bother to rate at all, a positive would be nice you know.... ai

People are hard to deal with, no matter what relationship u have with them.....

Little Miss Muffet
I feel you here.... really do. I also had a negative from a uninformed buyer.... I basically had to call & plead to resolve, was rudely told off, in the end had to refund and let them keep the purchase just to get the neg changed (the rating system allows buyers to have control over sellers) !

Also replaced 10 items stolen thru SAPO... and mind you, buyer insists using sapo! And then they dont even bother to rate at all, a positive would be nice you know.... ai

People are hard to deal with, no matter what relationship u have with them.....

(the rating system allows buyers to have control over sellers)

Sends me out of control. Stupid newbie

Little Miss Muffet

Another trigger happy newbie. [ATTACH=CONFIG]n295330[/ATTACH]

1-download.jpg.4e39bca0c7eb8afdff8e85ce0ea7e953.jpg