Sign in to follow this  
reeceonlinetrading

im not sure if this is allowed but

reeceonlinetrading    10
reeceonlinetrading

out of curiosity how many SNC do you file in a month

CardinaJewels    10
CardinaJewels

well for us there is 102 completed SNC in the past 3 months, so average about 34 a month. It is just one of those costs you need to budget for, some people just do not pay even high rated buyers that buy but never respond, so you can never tell

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

Mine is between 2 and 4 a month. I have over 800 listings and usually have 4 to 6 smallish auctions a month (unless i'm clearing out old stock).

I've personally noticed that it's normally always the R1 auction items that you get people not paying. Just one of those things you have to deal with.

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Sales past 3 months 150, Completed SNC's 11, Pending SNC's 5.I will send a request 1 time a day or 2 before the I can file the SNC, if I don't hear from the seller, I will file.......nothing personal:bigsmile:

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

So true....my sales under R1000.00 seems SNC ratings is a lot higher.... Over R5000.00 I hardly have trouble with....Guess people with money are more serious (just a opinion) to buy...

+ - 5-10 SNC a month, but sales are also + - 40 sales most auctions...

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin
So true....my sales under R1000.00 seems SNC ratings is a lot higher.... Over R5000.00 I hardly have trouble with....Guess people with money are more serious (just a opinion) to buy...

+ - 5-10 SNC a month, but sales are also + - 40 sales most auctions...

As I always suspected, I should charge more:biggrin:

reeceonlinetrading    10
reeceonlinetrading

well i have 23 completed SNC and 10 pending so as you can see im not having an easy time. its mostly the buyers with no ratings or they have a rating of 1 or 2 but there is a few buyers with good ratings that just dont pay and dont respond to emails. i email at least 4 times before i file SNC so i think im very lenient

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

You are. A lot of sellers do that. Doesn't always help though, but at least you have it all on BoB messaging so no one can say "Oh but i never got an email from you"...

408agu    10
408agu

I see only sellers on this forum,

can you, sellers, let me know, why are sellers offering overnight courier services and sending the parcels out 2 to 5 days and some over a week.

surely if you offer overnight the buyer expects overnight, please note that the majority do this.

also the courier costs, sellers are charging as much as R240.00 for the courier guy, they still don't send overnight, and using the same courier, I know that it costs from R44.50 to R160.00.

IN FUTURE MY RATINGS WILL INCLUDE THE OVERNIGHT QUESTION

voldermort    10
voldermort

can you, sellers, let me know, why are sellers offering overnight courier services and sending the parcels out 2 to 5 days and some over a week.

surely if you offer overnight the buyer expects overnight, please note that the majority do this.

also the courier costs, sellers are charging as much as R240.00 for the courier guy, they still don't send overnight, and using the same courier, I know that it costs from R44.50 to R160.00.

Well now if you buy an item from me eg: Monday 6pm & request overnight service, quite obviously, even though all items are here with me, I still need to find your particular item. Once found it must also be wrapped/packed etc ready to go. Then too once you place your order on Monday 6pm, I may not even be at home - there is a good chance I could be out as a lot of sellers don't just sit waiting at their computers for orders. In which case Tuesday would be the day for finding & wrapping. Thus it stands to reason if an order is placed at 6pm on a Monday evening, I'm thinking even with the quickest of sellers, Wednesday would be the day it would be posted which would mean you would receive your item by Thursday afternoon. I am not talking here about the guys who post overnight service after one week - I am talking about what is a reasonable postage time for overnight service.

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

408agu sends me an email to say his courier is collecting and before I could say 1,2,3 I had a knock on the door."The courier guy" is amazing.

Jorge I do think they should phone first but most courier services don't

408agu    10
408agu

not good enough,

Well now if you buy an item from me eg: Monday 6pm & request overnight service, quite obviously, even though all items are here with me, I still need to find your particular item. Once found it must also be wrapped/packed etc ready to go. Then too once you place your order on Monday 6pm, I may not even be at home - there is a good chance I could be out as a lot of sellers don't just sit waiting at their computers for orders. In which case Tuesday would be the day for finding & wrapping. Thus it stands to reason if an order is placed at 6pm on a Monday evening, I'm thinking even with the quickest of sellers, Wednesday would be the day it would be posted which would mean you would receive your item by Thursday afternoon. I am not talking here about the guys who post overnight service after one week - I am talking about what is a reasonable postage time for overnight service.

voldermort    10
voldermort
not good enough,

In which case seeing as you believe all sellers are sitting 24/7 with stock displayed in front of them, having absolutely no life or family, never leaving their pc lest a bid comes in - merely just sitting waiting for bids & are all ready & able to run down to post items within minutes of purchase - I'd suggest you go into a real store, most of them are open from 9am - 5pm, select your items, pay for them & walk out with your chosen item in hand. Far less of a headache.

+ incidentally, there is no way that I or any other seller I know will post an item before money is through - this also takes a day or two or should items be posted on good faith?

Edited by voldermort

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals
not good enough,

Are you aware of a standard business day?

It generally runs from 9AM to 5 PM, Mondays to Fridays.

Sellers also have lives, the same as you do, would you like your boss to call you in at 10PM because an order comes in and the buyer wants it at 8AM the next morning, that is to say, if you can get the courier to collect it at 10PM, couriers also use normal business hours, the same as other businesses.

IMHO you have unreasonable expectations.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
In which case seeing as you believe all sellers are sitting 24/7 with stock displayed in front of them, having absolutely no life or family, never leaving their pc lest a bid comes in - merely just sitting waiting for bids & are all ready & able to run down to post items within minutes of purchase - I'd suggest you go into a real store, most of them are open from 9am - 5pm, select your items, pay for them & walk out with your chosen item in hand. Far less of a headache.

+ incidentally, there is no way that I or any other seller I know will post an item before money is through - this also takes a day or two or should items be posted on good faith?

Ha Ha. Your response reminds me of the "Send `em up, I`ll wait" story of the American Fighter pilot when he was threatened by hostile ground forces in the Middle East.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Ha Ha. Your response reminds me of the "Send `em up, I`ll wait" story of the American Fighter pilot when he was threatened by hostile ground forces in the Middle East.

lol sangomie......that American Fighter pilot was my brother - it's in the blood :twisted:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
lol sangomie......that American Fighter pilot was my brother - it's in the blood :twisted:

Now this is the thing you see. I just love that story. Every now and again I google it. Some other good stories too.