Sign in to follow this  
qball

Removing Listings over the Holiday Season December 2014

co_bra

Hi Everyone.. I find it easy to just relist all my items the day that I'm leaving and only close the items the day that I'm back.. That way the auctions are open and only close when I'm back in my driving seat so I can deal with my customers.. Also I answer all my questions from my phone.. Can't say the same for the "buy now option" unless you mention you away in the "buy now option" listing so that they know you on Holiday for that period I been doing this for a good couple of years now and had no problem so far..

Free Soul Styles
We host regular selling seminars during the year - please check here for upcoming dates (there won't be one in December) - Selling Seminar

I meant selling seminar... It really didn't help... Not with pick lists or bulk uploading or any of that. All i was taught was basic uploads, creating a listing and customer service type stuff. I wasn't even taught how to file an SNC, or for what reason an SNC could be filed. I'm not joking, i had my dad with me. When i got home i had to figure most of the stuff out myself.

Edited by Free Soul Styles