Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

Would Anyone Be Interested?

BeadsandBaubles

Hi Happy Crafters

Would anyone be interested in a new polymer clay product? I have exclusive rights to the distribution thereof (both on Bidorbuy and my onlinewebsite) under licence from the SA Distributor.

Firing Temperature for this clay is only 130 Degrees max which makes it ideal for the home crafter using just a kitchen oven.

For the Beader, just think of the possibilities, because of the low temperature it would be possible to fire certain gemstones with the clay (for insets).

It can also be used for beads, charms and pendants, and for push in moulds, of which I have hundreds and hundreds available as well. Just in time for lots & lots of Xmas goodies.

I will be marketing this clay at good prices, favourably comparable to what is currently available. I would be interested in any feedback from fellow crafters.

You are also welcome to visit my website to update on the launch of this exciting new product, but please note that specials and lower pricing will be available only on BoB.

A note on the moulds: too many to mention - I am busy working on photographing them.

The promotion is set to begin in in 6 to 8 weeks time as I am busy with the distributor working on the final details

Please give me your opinion!!!

Regards

Sandy