Sign in to follow this  
Arkwright

45 rpm record adapter wanted.

Arkwright    10
Arkwright

I am looking for the adapter that would be fitted into the middle of a 45 rpm record which has the large hole in the middle, as my record player did not come with one. If anybody can assist me, I would really appreciate it.

Here is an example of the 45 rpm record that I am not able to play without the adapter.

45_rpm_record_zps26319849.png

JANDS    10
JANDS

Hello there. If you do not come right, contact me via messages and I could make you one.

Kind regards,

Jan.

Arkwright    10
Arkwright
Hello there. If you do not come right, contact me via messages and I could make you one.

Kind regards,

Jan.

Message sent.

admin    0
admin

Hi Arkwright,

Did you get sorted with JANDS? Found one still taped to my late sisters record player.

153455_141125182533_convertor_2.jpg

153455_141125182533_convertor.jpg

JANDS    10
JANDS

Hello there Stephen. I am sure that this one will work out cheaper than my making one for you. Tell me if you have success.

May the week be good to you.

Kind regards,

Jan.

Arkwright    10
Arkwright
Hi Arkwright,

Did you get sorted with JANDS? Found one still taped to my late sisters record player.

153455_141125182533_convertor_2.jpg

153455_141125182533_convertor.jpg

Good day

Are you willing to sell your adapter? I am willing to pay if you are.

Kind regards

admin    0
admin

If you phone NOW, you can have this amazing adapter for the low low price of......hang on, who are you going to use for postage?

Arkwright    10
Arkwright
If you phone NOW, you can have this amazing adapter for the low low price of......hang on, who are you going to use for postage?

Good evening

Depending on your location, I recommend Postnet, but if it is too far, then a courier is an option.

Kind regards

admin    0
admin

I am in Sasolburg, Postnet is an option, R99 for under 1kg I believe? A whopping R10 for the item, so that bob guy can get his share. You fine with that?

Arkwright    10
Arkwright
I am in Sasolburg, Postnet is an option, R99 for under 1kg I believe? A whopping R10 for the item, so that bob guy can get his share. You fine with that?

Good day

I am sorry to have kept you waiting. Yes, that is perfect with me. I have sent a message with my address.

Kind regards

Arkwright    10
Arkwright

Good day

I would like to say that received the adapter yesterday. I want to thank JANDS and Admin for their help in assisting me with finding an adapter. I really appreciate it.

Kind regards