Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

How do you know what you get ?

KMartin    10
KMartin

Hi. I was looking for a Docking station for Ipad, must have RCA output... anyone know of any ? reason i ask, i found one.. i think ... on here but when i asked the seller for more info they just said they have too many listings and cant help me on info about the product..... I kid you not.

Hi.im looking for 2 units that i can plug in Ipod with RCA output to connect to hifi. Would this work or what you reccomend ?

UPDATED: 13 Nov 12:36

OK, Then can you give me the make and model of this unit so i can look on the internet about it ?

The answer is:

Hi there.

We are not able to do give you more detailed information and recommendations on our products as we have such a wide range.

You should be able to find ample information on the title on the internet.

Kind regards,( Will not add the seller )

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

I would rather use the built in earphone socket to RCA , reason being the output is made analog inside the machine according to white book standards , if you use a docking station your output is digital and then converted to analogue inside the docking station to whatever china standard the manufacturer felt like .I Deck manufactures there dock stations to white book standard but once again you get an earphone output from the IDeck only .

voldermort    10
voldermort
Hi. I was looking for a Docking station for Ipad, must have RCA output... anyone know of any ? reason i ask, i found one.. i think ... on here but when i asked the seller for more info they just said they have too many listings and cant help me on info about the product..... I kid you not.

Hi.im looking for 2 units that i can plug in Ipod with RCA output to connect to hifi. Would this work or what you reccomend ?

UPDATED: 13 Nov 12:36

OK, Then can you give me the make and model of this unit so i can look on the internet about it ?

The answer is:

Hi there.

We are not able to do give you more detailed information and recommendations on our products as we have such a wide range.

You should be able to find ample information on the title on the internet.

Kind regards,( Will not add the seller )

Honestly this made me laugh......I'm too busy now, google it yourself. Hopefully you don't intend to buy from this busy person?

reeceonlinetrading    10
reeceonlinetrading

some sellers just dont have manners when communicating, whether on BOb or a walk in shop manners are important otherwise customers wont want to support you