Sign in to follow this  
Heinmcleod

Seller 'New Season' gripe.

Heinmcleod    10
Heinmcleod

To whom can I report this seller?

Let me explain what happened.

On auction, Fujifilm X-Pro1 (body only)

The discription is stock photos and a link to orms.co.za for specs. Nothing else.

Screenshot_2014-11-13-10-41-40.png

I paid R197.65 for shipping fee. He sent it via post office regular postage which only cost him R37.20.

20141112_142156_1.jpg

Open the package to find a camera body only. Now you might think there is nothing wrong but its common practise when you say 'body only' that it doesn't include a lens but everything else that is needed to use the camera. The seller literally sent only the camera body and nothing else.

I mailed him and his replies were of an arrogant nature but I ignored it asking him to atleast send me the battery charger and Ill forgot about the insane shipping fee. I doubt Ill ever be receiving a charger.

After the exchanging of emails I decided the seller was not very truthful about the sale so I proceeded to give him a negative rating and guess what, I got a negative rating from him for questioning his discription methods and overcharging of postage.

Please tell me what you, the community, think about this deal and if I was right or wrong about my rating.

admin    0
admin

Hi Heinmcleod,

Welcome to the forums.

You can send a detailed email to hello@bidorbuy.co.za for assistance.