Sign in to follow this  
reeceonlinetrading

what can be done when buyers want to cancel the auction after winning?

reeceonlinetrading    10
reeceonlinetrading

it seems to be a problem, the snc is not available till after 7 days, these guys just email saying to cancel the bid when the auction is over. seems no rating buyers are the most troublesome BOb has got to have a way to sort this warnings will not help they should not be allowed to use BOb again, just my 2cents:mad:

qball    11
qball

Rate them negative for not concluding the sale, based on the ratings they will be removed.

reeceonlinetrading    10
reeceonlinetrading
Rate them negative for not concluding the sale, based on the ratings they will be removed.

Hi qball must i wait for after the 7 days, cos right now the SNC option is not available ? I also noticed the 1 buyer who won the auction and did not pay said i must cancel now i noticed they bidding again, do i delete the bid or should i leave it as i am sceptical if they will pay

qball    11
qball

The rating can be done immediately, that is not dependent on the SNC period. Rather delete their bid due to not concluding previous orders.

reeceonlinetrading    10
reeceonlinetrading
The rating can be done immediately, that is not dependent on the SNC period. Rather delete their bid due to not concluding previous orders.

Thanks qball will do that now