Sign in to follow this  
SECURITY AND MORE

Bid or Buy allows buyers untrue comments and removes my rating/ Option to rate

SECURITY AND MORE

So we had some errors in one of our listings where the device did not have an AC charger and a few of the features listed.

This was not done intentionally.

Buyer rated us initially saying that we have defrauded him !

When I asked the buyer to send the item back (which I also offered to pay for) he said that he had now thrown the item away !

(worth R640.00)

He has left me ratings:

"Wastes my time and money, then harass me to change negative ratings. Deceitful and despicable business practices"

I asked the buyer if we could resolve this by refunding him and leave each other if not a positive rating, at least a truthful one.

What hurts most is "Deceitful and despicable business practices"

I dont think that Bid or Buy should allow such comments as deceitful means: Dishonest, lying, untruthful.

I mean we had an error in our listing which was explained to the buyer and immediately corrected !

Surely he must prove how we have been deceitful??

I rated the buyer negatively because of the way he did not allow us to resolve the matter and for his false comments.

Bid or Buy instead removed my ratings and left "Wastes my time and money, then harass me to change negative ratings. Deceitful and despicable business practices"

and "DOES NOT have Built-in GPS, OR Software to playback route, DOES NOT even have G-sensor... no AC charger or even AV cable "

I dont think he has a leg to stand on saying :deceitful

Thanks

Just Beachin

Can't you reply to the feedback he left you, and direct to the forum?

Just Beachin

I don't think bidorbuy removed your rating, I think the seller filed a SNC ????

MiemsJewels

Security & More IS the seller JB.

SECURITY AND MORE
Security & More IS the seller JB.

Thanks guys, Yes, I am the seller: Security and More.

I also rated the buyer negatively because he said that we committed fraud. He has the right to rate negatively if he so wishes BUT, to accuse one of fraud for an error in the listing is just over the top! (After all we offered to pay for the return and refund)

I also left the negative rating because he had not refused help but every email to try and get the item back was met with an un cooperative response and eventually the response " I have now thrown the item away" from the buyer !

• Bid or Buy removed the negatives I (the seller) gave to the buyer for his false comments and "refusal" to cooperate
  • After a few persistent requests; Bid or Buy removed the part accusing us of Fraud.
  • Bid or buy have considered this "case closed" even though the buyers rating says: Deceitful and despicable business practices. Also he says I harrased him to change negative ratings which is untrue and I challenge the buyer to prove this!

I just dont understand how/where I was being deceitful??

I sincerely apologised to the buyer and explained that our listing had these errors and that I would refund him after we get the product back at my own cost.

It seems like some buyers prefer to act like spoiled children in these circumstances.

( By the way he rated us negatively about one of the products in his order,but, left negatives on both products he ordered)

Buyer ratings:

• Wastes my time and money, then harass me to change negative ratings. Deceitful and despicable business practices

Best Regards

Mike

Security and More

Free Soul Styles

I think buyers are so used to being taken for a ride that they automatically assume every little thing is a scam or fraud.

Mistakes on listings happen. Best advice i can offer is to actually call BoB directly, emails don't always cut it. Call them up, let them see the emails you sent and see what they can do.

Good luck!

SECURITY AND MORE

Yeah, you are quite right, will give them a call.