Sign in to follow this  
StudMuffinsMissus

Gatvol

StudMuffinsMissus

I think I have been pretty patient. I do realize there was a SAPO strike for months but.... I returned a faulty torch to a seller. 1st notification was sent out 4 Sep at Crown Mines PO to collect. I am sure the post office is open?? I have mailed the seller many times. I really need this flippin torch...there are KUDU in my veg garden at night...Spring hares tearing up the lawn...I seriously need to see at night! Soooo irritated

Cali Craft and Gems

Can't vouch for the seller not responding, but chatted to another shop owner here in town today who is pulling her hair out with the SAPO.

She returned items to her suppliers in Jhb - the suppliers said that they went to the branch to collect (along with stacks of other slips) and the staff refused to hand over the parcels. The parcels have now been returned to her (and other senders) and she has to pay postage again - first to collect the returned parcels, then to get them resent to the supplier! And trying to get answers or a solution out of the local SAPO of staff just results in them shrugging their shoulders!

As for the kudu and bunnies - I feel for you! I'm having a battle with Diamond Doves - they just won't leave no matter what I do! Every evening it's a battle of wits and so far they've won every time! (we've broken down their nest, filled the gap with all sorts of things, and now they're taunting me by squeezing into the gap or going between the aircon and the gutters! BTW - CD's and bottles do not work!)

StudMuffinsMissus

I have doves, big mother rose beetles, fallow deer, kudu...eish I had enough!! Seller finally got back to me ...said she would refund..I said no pse I need replacement as she committed to a few months ago. Begrudgingly she said she will replace within a week.

StudMuffinsMissus

I must commend the seller Seeds for Africa. Amazing service, emails answered within a few minutes after hours...all for a couple of seeds bought! Sellers like this are a huge asset to BOB.

Cali Craft and Gems

Some sellers are just wonderful! (some are best left avoided!)