Sign in to follow this  
NooNooBug

Re-listing problems

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

As I work outside of BoB aswell I quickly check on my listings by clicking re-listings on the right hand side, by clicking twice (for those that don't do this) it used to come up first with those that still have 10 relistings and by next click those that where sitting on the lowest, ie no more relistings. NOW here is what I stumbled on, having been checking every other day and finding it odd that I have had none "due" to be relisted, all from one to 10...the onces that do not have any relistings pending end up at the back on the last page and not in part of the shuffle, so when going through them you have to go to the last page each time. Not sure if this makes sense to anyone. Hope it does and perhaps someone could advise if this has changed or is just a glitch ?

Thx

voldermort    10
voldermort
As I work outside of BoB aswell I quickly check on my listings by clicking re-listings on the right hand side, by clicking twice (for those that don't do this) it used to come up first with those that still have 10 relistings and by next click those that where sitting on the lowest, ie no more relistings. NOW here is what I stumbled on, having been checking every other day and finding it odd that I have had none "due" to be relisted, all from one to 10...the onces that do not have any relistings pending end up at the back on the last page and not in part of the shuffle, so when going through them you have to go to the last page each time. Not sure if this makes sense to anyone. Hope it does and perhaps someone could advise if this has changed or is just a glitch ?

Thx

I did mention this here sometime ago already to no avail......I have found that if you click users watching, then relistings & then relistings again the ones with least relistings will come up first, but will be scattered in random order ie: 22 November, 10 November, 2 December etc so you just have to slog through all of the lowest relistings.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Can you guys please check. We made some adjustments to the filtering and I hope we got it right now?

voldermort    10
voldermort
Can you guys please check. We made some adjustments to the filtering and I hope we got it right now?

Hi Mac - just had a quick look & it is still the same ie: the items where I have the least relists are on 4 relists, in order for me to get to them I need to press relistings twice (the first time it brings up 10 relists) then I need to press 200 items per page & go all the way to page 11 to find them. If I weren't doing it as Angela suggested (ctrl button) each time I relisted I would be taken straight back to 50 items per page with no relistings showing (its not sticking) - also items ending tonight are on the very last page & items just opened are on the first page. Thanks

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
Hi Mac - just had a quick look & it is still the same ie: the items where I have the least relists are on 4 relists, in order for me to get to them I need to press relistings twice (the first time it brings up 10 relists) then I need to press 200 items per page & go all the way to page 11 to find them. If I weren't doing it as Angela suggested (ctrl button) each time I relisted I would be taken straight back to 50 items per page with no relistings showing (its not sticking) - also items ending tonight are on the very last page & items just opened are on the first page. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback - what we have done:

- When you first click "Relisting" order is ascending (previously descending)

- When sorting by "Relisting" it applies a secondary sort on CloseTime ascending

Effectively the above means, that if you were looking at open items and first clicked the "Relisting"-sort option, you will see the items with the "least relisting" and "closing soonest" first. We think this should be the preferred ordering, as it would show the ones you need updating/recreating soonest.

Your second issue seems to be a browser caching issue as we can not re-produce it. If you could either clear your browser cache or try a browser such as Chrome to rule out any issues. We do know that Internet Explorer is often quite temperamental.

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

I've noticed when you select to view 200 items in alphabetical order and go into an item to edit when you go back to your listing view it's back to 50 items per page and listings are according to open/closing time. It's really frustrating when you are trying to edit things and the only way it works is to open new tabs. Is there no way that this can be stopped? I just spent forever trying to change prices for a buyer and list them all for him specifically. So i need to go back and forth to edit.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
I've noticed when you select to view 200 items in alphabetical order and go into an item to edit when you go back to your listing view it's back to 50 items per page and listings are according to open/closing time. It's really frustrating when you are trying to edit things and the only way it works is to open new tabs. Is there no way that this can be stopped? I just spent forever trying to change prices for a buyer and list them all for him specifically. So i need to go back and forth to edit.

Can you confirm with which browser you get this issue? If possible, could you try with Chrome to rule out any issues?

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Once you have chosen 200 to view, hold your ctrl key down and click on each listing you want to edit going down the page, your listings will open in new tabs, leaving your original tab as is.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Your second issue seems to be a browser caching issue as we can not re-produce it. If you could either clear your browser cache or try a browser such as Chrome to rule out any issues. We do know that Internet Explorer is often quite temperamental.

I work on FireFox but have tried it with IE & Chrome & is still the same.

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

I use Chrome already. It's been like this since you guys changed the layout to accept views up to 200