Sign in to follow this  
reeceonlinetrading

hi guys some advise plz

reeceonlinetrading

i received an email from communitywatch regarding this item :

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/165512857/CHAO_JIMENGNAN_POWERFUL_MAN_TABLETS.html

at time of posting i didnt know there would be a problem as i would not like creating a problem on BOB. im still not sure what is illegal about this item, if somebody could advise me so i will know in future and remove it from sales

thanks

Free Soul Styles

I noticed you have multiple listings for the same item. Maybe the person who wrote to the community watch meant that. I also see quite a few sellers selling same or similar pills. I don't think it's "illegal" but you are not allowed to list the exact same product multiple times. Rather use one listing and have more than one quantity on hand.

If you are still concerned, give BoB a call and ask them directly. 0861 88 0861

reeceonlinetrading
I noticed you have multiple listings for the same item. Maybe the person who wrote to the community watch meant that. I also see quite a few sellers selling same or similar pills. I don't think it's "illegal" but you are not allowed to list the exact same product multiple times. Rather use one listing and have more than one quantity on hand.

If you are still concerned, give BoB a call and ask them directly. 0861 88 0861

Hi free soul thanks for replying i felt those items fell into different catagories thats why i posted that way not intentional

Also bfore i posted i did see other sellers posting the same items in different catagories si i assumed it was normal

I did not mean to cause issues. As for an illegal item i still cant see what is illegal about that product

Free Soul Styles

Maybe it's a brand that's not legal to sell in SA? (I would research that, or ask BoB) Maybe the person who filed the community watch report got offended because it's an item of a sexual nature? People do that... I got many reports for listing LEGAL Elephant ivory, It's not allowed on BoB anymore, but when it was, people would also send "illegal item" reports.

reeceonlinetrading

I googled it but could not find any info about it being illegal as for sexual nature there are other sellers that have vibrators etc on sale which is even more explicit just had a thought mayb they don't like the prices I am selling at