Sign in to follow this  
SupaMonkey

Rating Changes

SupaMonkey

Good Day,

I find it extremely ridiculous that users can change their ratings after they have set them. This should be a set thing!

I recently purchased something from a seller - they rated me positively and all was well. I however had a terrible experience with them and rated them negatively. They then changed their rating to be negative just to get back at me!

How is this possible?

I use other systems similar to this and all of them don't allow you to change the rating once youve set it. In fact, some of them dont even allow you to see what you've rated one another until both parties have submitted a rating (to avoid any 'change of hearts' as above).

This is a request for BoB to please change their system to be more fair! Once a rating is set - it should be SET (unless by some manual process request, etc.).

Thanks.

Vinyl Lady Decals

You can appeal this revenge rating by contacting bidorbuy and they will remove the rating.

MiemsJewels
Good Day,

I find it extremely ridiculous that users can change their ratings after they have set them. This should be a set thing!

I recently purchased something from a seller - they rated me positively and all was well. I however had a terrible experience with them and rated them negatively. They then changed their rating to be negative just to get back at me!

How is this possible?

I use other systems similar to this and all of them don't allow you to change the rating once youve set it. In fact, some of them dont even allow you to see what you've rated one another until both parties have submitted a rating (to avoid any 'change of hearts' as above).

This is a request for BoB to please change their system to be more fair! Once a rating is set - it should be SET (unless by some manual process request, etc.).

Thanks.

Dell Latitude E7240 Business Ultrabook 256GB SSD 8GB RAM 4th Gen Intel Core i7

Comment:

New seller & it shows. Terrible communication. Said item was shipped when it wasnt. Getting better, but my experience was poor. Would maybe try again.

Response:

(30 Oct 2014)

I have communicated with all along and i have emails to prove. You won the laptop on the 24th Sep and paid on the 8th October

Dell Latitude E7240 Business Ultrabook 256GB SSD 8GB RAM 4th Gen Intel Core i7

Comment:

Won auction on 24 Sep - paid 8 October. I could not send the laptop without payment. I asked that u pay me bidorbuy was aware that my details changed

Response:

(30 Oct 2014)

You were telling me to pay you privately & bypass BoB, hence the delay in payment. Once you confirmed I should pay through BoB 6th @ 9pm, I paid 8th.

The rating says it all. Be more considerate to sellers too SupaMonkey.

Edited by MiemsJewels

mrmouse

You were telling me to pay you privately & bypass BoB, hence the delay in payment. Once you confirmed I should pay through BoB 6th @ 9pm, I paid 8th.

By paying privately you dont bypass BoB , once the order is confirmed any method of payment is acceptable Bobpay is optional as a means of payment .Hang ill even accept a gift voucher for Pick n Pay .

admin

By paying privately you dont bypass BoB , once the order is confirmed any method of payment is acceptable Bobpay is optional as a means of payment .Hang ill even accept a gift voucher for Pick n Pay .

As per the T&C's a basic seller is only allowed to accept bobPay EFT payments, but in this instance, the seller is an advanced seller and payment can be made into their personal bank account.

Little Miss Muffet
Good Day,

How is this possible?

Thanks.

Users sometimes rate out of frustration when something beyond the other person's control goes wrong.

We should therefore be able to change ratings if we have a change of mind.

However,revenge rating is not allowed, as in your case, and you can report it to Bob.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5253[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5254[/ATTACH]

download.jpg.30e4a26ebc8c0a1ef32f470d1b0d0785.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg.131858e15ac7cddf28fe903a308c9dc3.jpg