Sign in to follow this  
Cherie D

Customer Tax Invoice - SARS

Cherie D

Hi

I buy gemstones on bidorbuy and create jewellery with them and therefor I need Tax Invoices for SARS.

Would it be possible for bidorbuy to create an option for a buyer to download and print their own Tax Invoices from the orders placed with sellers?

Surely this would be easy for IT?, the parameters could be set for an order that has been placed and paid for.

This would make things just so much easier, especially for those of us who don't buy for ourselves but for our businesses.

I'm urgently looking for about 20 invoice and although I've asked the suppliers, they are taking ages to get back to me.

One even sent a link to every invoice but obviously I would have to be logged in as the seller to view it.

It doesn't look like he has a printer or Adobe to print to PDF and I have suggested Microsoft XPS but I don't think they have the know how.

Perhaps this is something bidorbuy could have a look into.

Thanks

mrmouse
Hi

I buy gemstones on bidorbuy and create jewellery with them and therefor I need Tax Invoices for SARS.

Would it be possible for bidorbuy to create an option for a buyer to download and print their own Tax Invoices from the orders placed with sellers?

Surely this would be easy for IT?, the parameters could be set for an order that has been placed and paid for.

This would make things just so much easier, especially for those of us who don't buy for ourselves but for our businesses.

I'm urgently looking for about 20 invoice and although I've asked the suppliers, they are taking ages to get back to me.

One even sent a link to every invoice but obviously I would have to be logged in as the seller to view it.

It doesn't look like he has a printer or Adobe to print to PDF and I have suggested Microsoft XPS but I don't think they have the know how.

Perhaps this is something bidorbuy could have a look into.

Thanks

Are the sellers VAT compliant?or is the Vat claimed from Bob as such.

Edited by mrmouse

JacBlo5901
On 10/30/2014 at 5:55 PM, mrmouse said:

Are the sellers VAT compliant?or is the Vat claimed from Bob as such.

Well that is really irrelevant. And no, how would one "claim VAT from bob"?

She would require an invoice regardless of the sellers being VAT registered or not. She would need this in order for her to pay income tax or company tax only on the profit instead of the turnover. IE if she sells an item for R100 but bought gemstones for R60 to create the item, she will have to show SARS the R60 invoice in order for her to pay tax only on the R40 profit instead of the R100 that came into her account.

mrmouse

I have no idea , i asked a question and why is it irrevelant , what if you purchase using BOB bucks and buy bob bucks can the vat be claimed on them ????

JacBlo5901

She's asking for an invoice and in reply you're asking her if the sellers are VAT registered. So it's irrelevant because the seller should issue an invoice regardless of their VAT status.

If someone purchase BOB bucks from BOB, then BOB is supposed to provide an invoice/receipt for that. 

Edited by JacBlo5901
correction