Sign in to follow this  
stepan

Jaffle Iron

stepan

I am in desperate need of a Jaffle Iron. I misplaced my wifes some time back and have never seen another one since. It is the old skool one i am after

Help

Steve

DestinysAngels

Jaffle Iron

Hi there, i can get you one, once i have listed it for you i will update this question, i will be able to get one this weekend, if you are not in a hurry, let me know then if you still want it and i will let you know the price, it will be new though but exactly like the old ones, regards, Mari'

dstorm

Hello DestinysAngels

I am also looking for one.

Please post a link asap.

Nothing like a bit of nostalgia.

I will be away from Monday till Friday. So please do not see no contact as no interest!

Regards

Jacques

DestinysAngels

Jaffle Maker

Hiya, ok asa i get some i will update this thread, have a great week further and thanks for the interest, Mari':p

Nubbi

hi Mari

please get more I also want one!! please!!

DestinysAngels

Jaffle Maker

Hiya, ok i will try and get more, asa i have, i will update this thread, enjoy the rest of your weekend, Mari'

DestinysAngels

Jaffle Maker

Hi Guys, just an update, i went to look if i could find you Jaffle Makers and believe it or not it is Sold Out, i am going to another Supplier over the New Weekend and will let you know what i find

:oFunny how life works, when you look for something specific it's gone, but when you're not it's all over, talk soon again, Mari'

dstorm

Hello Mari

Thanks for the update. I can wait. I have been without one for about twenty years, so another ten years or so will be OK.

Coming back to the original post by Stevestrange: How do you misplace a Jaffle Iron?

Regards

Jacques

Delicious

If he's anything like my dad, he used it with his cars.. If he's like my hubby he had a cleaning fit... :D

DestinysAngels

Jaffle Iron

:eek:Hi All, you guys are going to have a fit, i managed to find the Old School Jaffle Irons, it looks exactly like the one i have, made of Cast Iron and all and all, but they are rare and there is only 5 available, the Price ????? = R279.00 and that is the best i can do and i drove everywhere today to find some.

The other option is to buy the not so Old School for muchhhhh less, but they are flimsy, i had one and were to happy to through it away, it overlapses and battle to close once you sammie is in and by the time the first one is ready you are exhausted.

Let me know what you think, i will only purchase once i know you guys are interested, thanks, Mari'

Creative Luck

Some links

( how expensive is that haha ) ???

will find more .....

DestinysAngels

Jaffle Iron

No links yet, i first have to know if anyone wants one before i purchase it and the cheapy i don't know the price off yet, i will try and find out this weekend, but i don't really like selling bad quality!!!

Creative Luck

sorry admin removed my links , can't help you and there are no jaffle irons on bid or buy for sale , check local homeware stores

mellowred

We can make them.

Real Old School Heavy Duty - 20x5mm flat bar with wooden handles and a good solid hinge (practically indestructible). Cost will be R220 each. Plus postage of R30 for one. (Add postage of R3.80 each for extras.) Allow about a week for manufacture.

These photos are of one of ours which we have used for years - not so pretty anymore as they have been through many fires - but still doing their job perfectly.

444253_090823090308_Picture_096.jpg

444253_090823090424_Picture_093.jpg

If anyone's interested let me know and I'll list them.

Off to enjoy my Sunday morn bacon & egg Jaffle for breakie :D .

pablojani

They have got jaffle irons at Game. I bought mine there and it is pretty sturdy. I think they cost about R100.

lilythepink

Hats off to mellored and "the angels" for being so willing, at this time of the year, to source these jaffle irons for folks who want them. (They remind me of my childhood, many many moons ago!! Before the days of sandwich machines, pop-up toasters, et al.) :)