Sign in to follow this  
Free Soul Styles

Unable to rate a seller because of the time passed thanks to the strike

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

Hi there,

I finally received a parcel that i purchased over 2 months ago. This was in no way the fault of the seller. She sent the parcel out within 3 days but because of the strike it took forever to get to me. I also held back the payment because the auctions closed at different dates (the buyer was fine with this).

Now i cannot rate her because of the time that has passed. Can BoB not make an extension on this? Or even rate her for me? I received all my items in perfect condition and would like to commend the seller for packing it so that no one would steal it and for keeping me up to date.

Seeds and All    10
Seeds and All

You can adjust the date range at the top of the page and should be able to rate the seller once you have set the date to the same as that of the sale.

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

I just tried that. Because the sale is from end of July it's too old...

Item 154347815 could not be found. The ID may be invalid, or for an old item which has been removed from the site.

Thank you for the help though!

EcigSmokeOnline    10
EcigSmokeOnline
I just tried that. Because the sale is from end of July it's too old...

Item 154347815 could not be found. The ID may be invalid, or for an old item which has been removed from the site.

Thank you for the help though!

You need to go to your buying page, click "All items bought or won", you will be able to rate from there.

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

Tried that too.

Gives the same message:

"Item 151559818 could not be found. The ID may be invalid, or for an old item which has been removed from the site."