Sign in to follow this  
reeceonlinetrading

seems im attracting the bad buyers who dont pay

reeceonlinetrading

is this nomal for new sellers

EcigSmokeOnline

You will get this allot, not because your new because we all do get this from time to time. That's why the SNC system is in place.

In my experience you will also get this allot with bid listings, not so much on the buy side.

reeceonlinetrading
You will get this allot, not because your new because we all do get this from time to time. That's why the SNC system is in place.

In my experience you will also get this allot with bid listings, not so much on the buy side.

Yea i noticed that, but these buyers need to understand the problem it causes. cos when they win the bid we have to keep their items aside and sometimes need to get more stock so if they dont take them then we can have too much stock, are these defaulters names shared amongst other sellers?

EcigSmokeOnline
Yea i noticed that, but these buyers need to understand the problem it causes. cos when they win the bid we have to keep their items aside and sometimes need to get more stock so if they dont take them then we can have too much stock, are these defaulters names shared amongst other sellers?

Well we do state in our listings a period of 48 hrs for payment, if we don't get payment within the said time window we do re-list the item due the reason your stating and also to sell it to a serious buyer. Also buyers don't give a ounce about the problems it causes, usually it's newbies that will order or bid and then just don't communicate or pay up but sometimes it's advanced buyers and that's even worse because they usually appeal a SNC with the stupidest excuses . I just send a few reminders and on the 3rd day I will re list the item, but this don't happen often. Also if I have to file a SNC I block themafter it's been completed.

Don't worry about this as it is a normal practice on BoB to have non paying buyers from time to time, nobody can say who's going to pay and who isn't so the best is just to keep your cool and deal with every issue on it's own.

reeceonlinetrading
Well we do state in our listings a period of 48 hrs for payment, if we don't get payment within the said time window we do re-list the item due the reason your stating and also to sell it to a serious buyer. Also buyers don't give a ounce about the problems it causes, usually it's newbies that will order or bid and then just don't communicate or pay up but sometimes it's advanced buyers and that's even worse because they usually appeal a SNC with the stupidest excuses . I just send a few reminders and on the 3rd day I will re list the item, but this don't happen often. Also if I have to file a SNC I block themafter it's been completed.

Don't worry about this as it is a normal practice on BoB to have non paying buyers from time to time, nobody can say who's going to pay and who isn't so the best is just to keep your cool and deal with every issue on it's own.

I state 5 days on my terms but i gave them like 9 days but they still didnt respond so i filed snc but i guess we just have to move on lol

Free Soul Styles

With any buy now or auction item, all you can really do is give it 7 days and file the SNC. Try to communicate with the buyer and wait.

I send 3 emails in total before i file the SNC on the 7th day. When the SNC is completed you are allowed to block them for 3 months i think it is. And you are allowed to cancel a buyers bid if they have received a lot of negative ratings for nonpayment or if you have filed and won an SNC against them.

But it's part of BoB. It is very frustrating because in a few cases you could have sold that same item 2 or 3 times. And if you think about it, if a seller had to take 1 week before deciding to send the parcel the buyer would rate you poorly. It's just one of those things you have to deal with. Still beats having stock thrown at your face if you worked in a retail store everyday... (yes, i've had wallets and even luggage thrown at me when i worked in retail)

reeceonlinetrading
With any buy now or auction item, all you can really do is give it 7 days and file the SNC. Try to communicate with the buyer and wait.

I send 3 emails in total before i file the SNC on the 7th day. When the SNC is completed you are allowed to block them for 3 months i think it is. And you are allowed to cancel a buyers bid if they have received a lot of negative ratings for nonpayment or if you have filed and won an SNC against them.

But it's part of BoB. It is very frustrating because in a few cases you could have sold that same item 2 or 3 times. And if you think about it, if a seller had to take 1 week before deciding to send the parcel the buyer would rate you poorly. It's just one of those things you have to deal with. Still beats having stock thrown at your face if you worked in a retail store everyday... (yes, i've had wallets and even luggage thrown at me when i worked in retail)

Lol i guess the customer is always right, what annoys me is that they dont have the decency to even acknowledge the emails sent to them

Free Soul Styles

No. Some don't. Which for me is the most frustrating. I don't mind buyers asking to buy now or bid and then pay month end. I can understand that not everyone has the cash on hand in the middle of the month, and if i am familiar with the buyer, i don't mind at all. But have the courtesy to let me know, or to answer my email. I even state that if more time is needed all you need to do is contact me so we can make arrangements.

I like to think we are evolved, (most of us), to a point where simple and open communication can actually resolve most problems.

Vinyl Lady Decals
No. Some don't. Which for me is the most frustrating. I don't mind buyers asking to buy now or bid and then pay month end. I can understand that not everyone has the cash on hand in the middle of the month, and if i am familiar with the buyer, i don't mind at all. But have the courtesy to let me know, or to answer my email. I even state that if more time is needed all you need to do is contact me so we can make arrangements.

I like to think we are evolved, (most of us), to a point where simple and open communication can actually resolve most problems.

So true, but not all have manners, seems to be a common problem.

Free Soul Styles

Manners died out in the 90's. People on their phones barely lift their head up long enough to see where they're walking, let alone have the manners to say please and thank you... sorry "plz" and "thx u"...

reeceonlinetrading
Manners died out in the 90's. People on their phones barely lift their head up long enough to see where they're walking, let alone have the manners to say please and thank you... sorry "plz" and "thx u"...

LOL couldnt agree more

Vinyl Lady Decals

You hit the nail on the head.