Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Changes To Open/Closing Soon Items......

voldermort

Have the open/items closing soon pages changed slightly? I dont seem to be able to find the link to change the item views to 20 - 50 - 100 items per page, it seems to be stuck on 40 items per page?

alloway65
Have the open/items closing soon pages changed slightly? I dont seem to be able to find the link to change the item views to 20 - 50 - 100 items per page, it seems to be stuck on 40 items per page?

I noticed this this morning, one minute it was 100 items then when I logged back in it had changed to 40 items.....I just thought it was my system playing up.

Beadingcreations

I seem to have the same problem at the moment.

Can someone please have a look at this and get back to us?

Very frustrating when you have more than 300 items to go through and re list.

Free Soul Styles

It looks like they've changed it. Which is kind of suckie because i have 790 items listed and it was MUCH easier going through it all with 100 items per page. Instead of having 8 pages in total i now have 20...

Vinyl Lady Decals
It looks like they've changed it. Which is kind of suckie because i have 790 items listed and it was MUCH easier going through it all with 100 items per page. Instead of having 8 pages in total i now have 20...

Exactly - very frustrating. I have over 6000 items.

voldermort

this is awful trying to work through 10 000+ items on 40 items per page - also what is ending last ie: latest date is now first on list & what is ending eg: tomorrow is last on list.....which on top of been a constant battle to relist is made equally so by the fact that the page you are on is no longer "sticking" ie: it is reverting back to page 1 after every relist.

Free Soul Styles

Yeah, saw that now as well. And if you view according to alphabetical order or lowest amount of relistings (which i use often) and you go out and back in, it goes to the view showing the recent open dates first.

Free Soul Styles

I see it's back to the option of how many listings per page! Huzzah! and they even made it up to 200!

Huzzah-Crowd-Goes-Will-Futurama-Meme.jpg.50c5d4cd4bd1056868660448a06f99de.jpg

rezizter

All fixed up

You can now change to 200 items per page

Selection_021.jpg.ca8c1239b36fd84a91023584b098ab85.jpg

voldermort
All fixed up

You can now change to 200 items per page

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5250[/ATTACH]

Wonderful, this will make relisting far easier - but its still not "sticking" though, keeps going back to page 1, 50 views (default?) after every relist.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Thankyou!!!!

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Sam

Do you only have one tab open at a time? It sounds like it, its making your life difficult.

If I can give you a tip, any time you want to work with a whole lot of listings at once, as in relisting a while lot, hold down the ctrl key and click on the edit icon, you can go down the whole page of listings like this and all the listings you open will open in tabs next to the one you're working on, then you get to the bottom of the main page, click on Search Again when you've done all your editing of listings that you opened.

voldermort
Hi Sam

Do you only have one tab open at a time? It sounds like it, its making your life difficult.

If I can give you a tip, any time you want to work with a whole lot of listings at once, as in relisting a while lot, hold down the ctrl key and click on the edit icon, you can go down the whole page of listings like this and all the listings you open will open in tabs next to the one you're working on, then you get to the bottom of the main page, click on Search Again when you've done all your editing of listings that you opened.

Hi Angela

Just tried it the way you suggested (yes, I was indeed doing one at a painful time) & I am sending you a huge cyber hug, you have just helped diminish my relisting load by at least 80%.

Vinyl Lady Decals
Hi Angela

Just tried it the way you suggested (yes, I was indeed doing one at a painful time) & I am sending you a huge cyber hug, you have just helped diminish my relisting load by at least 80%.

Awesome, I am super-chuffed!!