Sign in to follow this  
Vegar

Is there any movement of mail?

Vegar

Hi;

Could people please share if their mail is moving? Especially in the Transvaal and KZN.

My local post master says that new items are being processed but 'old' items are stuck until they find people to sort it.

Remember the last big strike a couple of years ago where they called in volunteers to sort the backlog? Anyone with time on their hands ... :cry:

ATA STAMP CENTRE

hi,yes i noticed many of my clients ae now rating as received and even witspos is scanning in received items that have been there for weeks

cape town seems to be working fine with a slight delay

neil

Cali Craft and Gems

A parcel coming to me was stuck at the Harties post office since 5 September. I nearly fell off my chair this weekend when I saw that it had actually been scanned in and out of Tshwane mail! Now just to see how much longer it will take to get to me in the Cape.

WATCHES 24 SEVEN

I Just track my 2 International parcels, One is still stuck at Witspos Hub, and the Other on still stuck at Tshwane Hub.

So for me there is no movement at this stage. Maybe the parcels were open and destroyed for the Postal Strikers interest.Just hope i can get them safe.

Greetings.

Free Soul Styles

I also noticed my old orders are finally moving. 99% of the parcels i sent in were scanned out of witspos over the last 5 days. I have a parcel (probably an empty envelope), that is coming from KZN. It's taken exactly 2 months to get scanned out of Witspos (yesterday). So the old mail is being sorted and scanned out. Slowly though.

NooNooBug

All my Cape & KZN parcels moved along almost as normal with perhaps an extra day here & there. The ones that were stuck in Tswane & Jhb since Aug / Sept are all still the same with no movement noted, except one of the later ones seems to have left the building yesterday (Witspos) & hopefully heading for PO of Buyer !

MiemsJewels

Parcels moving, very slowly but surely.

staccato

Send your parcels registered post, I have sent many during the strike and my customers receive it within 10 to 12 days

Little Miss Muffet

I received a rating on 29th October "Only received my ring today" It was posted on 13th August. 2 or 3 from this period have rated me recently.

I worry about the outstanding ratings but have had no enquiries from buyers.

I was fortunate to miss most of the strike as I was in London for 6 weeks.

NooNooBug

I see a few (only about 15%) of my MIA parcels in Johannesburg area suddenly bolted out of the hub to the waiting PO ! This all took place as a mass exodus 28th / 29th ! Heres hoping the Pretoria bunch can find a gap !

NooNooBug
I received a rating on 29th October "Only received my ring today" It was posted on 13th August. 2 or 3 from this period have rated me recently.

I worry about the outstanding ratings but have had no enquiries from buyers.

I was fortunate to miss most of the strike as I was in London for 6 weeks.

Well if your customer was in the Jhb / Tswane / Polokwane areas then she is lucky to already have her parcel, as many sent at that time are still MIA ! I have one sent on 2 Aug still not moving ! Hope you had a good time in London with your fledglings !

Little Miss Muffet

This was a Pretoria parcel and the other one was Johannesburg.

I am fortunate to have 3 fledglings living in the UK and when I begin to irritate one I move on to the next one

I do go away for a mid-week inbetween .I do not think I would bother if it was not to see them and their families

Grandkids are so special.