Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

BoB EFT Payments Not Reflecting

voldermort    10
voldermort

Are their problems on Bob's side - I have received via email 2 x notifications of bob eft payments been paid, however it is not reflecting on my Bid or Buy. When I go onto my account it shows correctly up at the top what today's balance with the 2 x payments should be, however if I go to request a payment the amount is vastly different from what the balance should be?

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

Do u have a - or + balance?

voldermort    10
voldermort

It righted itself during the middle of the night (must have been a hitch somewhere) - when I woke up in the morning it looked way better. Many thanks to Natashja, Client Support Consultant who phoned (unfortunately I missed the call) & emailed me re: this problem - much appreciated.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
It righted itself during the middle of the night (must have been a hitch somewhere) - when I woke up in the morning it looked way better. Many thanks to Natashja, Client Support Consultant who phoned (unfortunately I missed the call) & emailed me re: this problem - much appreciated.

Wish my account looked better in the morning!!But no such luck,still as crappy as always:)

voldermort    10
voldermort
Wish my account looked better in the morning!!But no such luck,still as crappy as always:)

Lol...I said it looked better, not fantastic, but then again my judgement may be so flawed & it was so crappy it did indeed "break the bank" for all the wrong reasons :-)

voldermort    10
voldermort

Same thing has just happened again - EFT payment notification received via email but when I look at the balance in my BoB account it is not reflecting.

kebs    10
kebs

Has happened to me as well twice.. Seems the system takes a while to credit to your account sometimes..