Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

Now What ?

KMartin

Ok.. so 2nd time in 2 weeks i been done over on bob.

First time :

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/19696-happening-way-much.html

Now my second one. My little girl has always wanted a PSP. So cash strapped me thought i would try this "pay later" option and get her one for her birthday on Wednesday. I got it right and R942 later (About R1408 after 4 months ) i got it today FAULTY

So what do i do now ? I paid courier , and on the loan. If i send back i pay courier again ? and what about the extra R500 for loan ?

Not to mention a Crying little girl that her Birthday Prezzi dont work

What my Options or do i get screwed over again on this site ?

Edited by KMartin
update

mrmouse

First time :

Now my second one. My little girl has always wanted a PSP. So cash strapped me thought i would try this "pay later" option and get her one for her birthday on Wednesday. I got it right and R942 later (About R1408 after 4 months ) i got it today FAULTY

So what do i do now ? I paid courier , and on the loan. If i send back i pay courier again ? and what about the extra R500 for loan ?

Nasty one .

Vinyl Lady Decals

Contact bidorbuy and ask for assistance to get it replaced by the seller.

KMartin

Seller only had 1 of this unit.

mrmouse
Seller only had 1 of this unit.

Seller must then pay for repairs at a location of youre choice or at the authorised service centre , I can almost gaurantee you he/someone knew it was faulty .

Edited by mrmouse

EcigSmokeOnline

First time :

I know what your reasons were for purchasing the PSP...but it's not working so if I were you send it back for a refund / cancel the loan. I do not know if this is a new unit but try buying a new one, I am always skeptic about secondhand items especially when it comes to electronics.

Also if the seller is at fault he/she must refund you for return shipping.

Edited by EcigSmokeOnline
update

wayjen

What did the listing say with regards this item, can you post a link maybe?

qball

First time :

If an item is faulty the seller must be contacted to resolve the issue. If the item is faulty the seller will need to re-imburse you for the shipping charges. You entered into a loan agreement where you accepted all fees and charges. You are still liable for these as per the loan agreement.

mrmouse
If an item is faulty the seller must be contacted to resolve the issue. If the item is faulty the seller will need to re-imburse you for the shipping charges. You entered into a loan agreement where you accepted all fees and charges. You are still liable for these as per the loan agreement.

unfortunately with the loan it becomes uneconomical to return , try get seller to repair at his cost .

admin

Hi KMartin,

Did you contact the seller?

We will not refund you if you made an incorrect purchase, refunds will only be issued for faulty or damaged goods.

Consoles - **Like NEW**PSP 1004 With LOTS OF EXTRAS was sold for R800.00 on 15 Oct at 14:34 by TGS Shop in Cape Town (ID:162299692)

The seller must refund shipping and pay for return shipping of the faulty item.

KMartin

I have been in Contact with BOB team, Pay Later Team Contacted me too, as well as Seller. Please note though ,i was in no way discrediting the seller as such, i was more upset the fact that it was a loan and if seller refunded me i would still loose the interest.. Either way... The Seller did contact me and said he would replace or refund the item. He was a little worried a day later when he got a mail from BOB about the issue as it was delayed in system and we had already resolved the issue, my bad, i forgot to inform help and they canceled the ticket.

KMartin
I know what your reasons were for purchasing the PSP....

Definatly not the price:weeabooface: lol.. Game selling the new ones for R1000 this week. But yea, 1004 Models are best for ISO, and pay later option helps alot when your daughter has a big wish list for her birthday.. lol, she has me wrapped around her little finger.