Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

This is happening way to much

KMartin    10
KMartin

AGAIN... Sellers decide to close auctions early when they notice they not going to get a high enough price... and in the end, they get away with it...

Please note that you are now winning the auction 161573215 offered by Nii (7567 ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=1u%2bHkbY4Ugdoel7ZdxlXmu3wgwgpfu%2fp3sk6rTecr5o%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bidorbuy.co.za%2fimages%2fshared_images%2frating6.png):

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/161573215/_LOCAL_STOCK_2_X_Professional_Two_way_Radios_Transceiver_Handheld_Interphone.html

Just before Auction was going to close ( Winning with R52 )

We regret to inform you that your bid has been deleted from the auction 161573215 offered by Nii (7567 ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=1u%2bHkbY4Ugdoel7ZdxlXmu3wgwgpfu%2fp3sk6rTecr5o%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bidorbuy.co.za%2fimages%2fshared_images%2frating6.png):

So i decided to ask the seller why ?

Q:

Can you tell me why you deleted my bid and closed the auction just before it was about to end with my winning bid of R51 ? your reason was "error in listing" yet its exact the same as this one and the other you have... Price to low ? its not how it works.. Report sent in

And the Answer :

A:

Hi, That list is closed, Because only 5 units left, Thanks

So... If there is only 5 units left why is there 9 of the same items, same wording left from same seller here :

Other Construction - *LOCAL STOCK* 2 X Professional Two-way Radios Transceiver Handheld Interphone for sale in Johannesburg (ID:160891242)

And again 2 more here :

Other Construction - *LOCAL STOCK* 2 X Professional Two-way Radios Transceiver Handheld Interphone for sale in Johannesburg (ID:162798013)

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

Closed why ///// because they can , BoB will not do anything because then they lose revenue , the big sellers rule the roost , if its false advertising report them to the ASA , if its an illegal tranciever report them to ICASA , if the Consumer Council would help report them to the CC at CPA , Auctions should not be able to be closed early ,take what you get for it or dont sell on auction , BoB should NOT allow the closing of an auction once started , it can be done electronically in the software .This is where Kalahari is going to take over and dent the system severely , sure you may pay more but you wont get screwed .

bluedanu    10
bluedanu

Close or outbid at the last minute and alway by a discreet name

Closed why ///// because they can , BoB will not do anything because then they lose revenue , the big sellers rule the roost , if its false advertising report them to the ASA , if its an illegal tranciever report them to ICASA , if the Consumer Council would help report them to the CC at CPA , Auctions should not be able to be closed early ,take what you get for it or dont sell on auction , BoB should NOT allow the closing of an auction once started , it can be done electronically in the software .This is where Kalahari is going to take over and dent the system severely , sure you may pay more but you wont get screwed .

I agree 100%,

Bidorbuy always side with the seller, does not matter if they right or wrong

KMartin    10
KMartin

OK.. You Both right : here is the finding :

Thank you for your email.

We have investigated the deletion of this auction and our findings were that the seller did not received the correct orders from their supplier therefore he had to delete all listing relating to what has been ordered. We do apologise for the inconvenience this might have caused you.

Now this do set up a few more questions !!

1) So the seller was drop shipping ? if so, Bidorbuy has no problem with that.. even though they not on the list {-------

If the seller then turns around and says he did not have stock or it went missing what ever, how come he sold 3 of the Exact same item 1 and 2 days after he closed mine early.. Maybe because mine was to low and bidorbuy gets less profit ? or the Seller ?

This is bull@$% . Bidorbuy is loosing people daily... You would also think they would have come up with a solution for the Strikes or made deals / partnerships with postal / courier companys by now like all the other online shopping and bidding sites have.

I have bought over 300 items from bob since i joined in 2005, and im sure this would be the last....

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

Unfortunately its true , I buy 10 times more on Ebay than BoB , Why ??? because the item allways works , you allways recieve the item and the price is good , I purchased 6 wristwatches on E bay this year all including freight were at least R600 less than the BoB official distributor and they came direct from the Factory .BoB will allways support the big dealer its called REVENUE , you cannot make the same turnover from Pietie`s auction for a bag of .10 cent seeds .And probably 60% of sellers are dropshipping and dont have the stock on hand , dropshipping is rife among local sellers and cannot be controlled effectively , thats why sellers have ludicrous terms of ,,, it takes 5 days to pack and 3 days to invoice and 2 days to mail , bollocks , you dont have it , you are waitng for the money to go buy it and then MAYBE send it .Its unfortunate but true .

Edited by mrmouse

EcigSmokeOnline    10
EcigSmokeOnline

We have investigated the deletion of this auction and our findings were that the seller did not received the correct orders from their supplier therefore he had to delete all listing relating to what has been ordered. We do apologise for the inconvenience this might have caused you.

1) So the seller was drop shipping ? if so, Bidorbuy has no problem with that.. even though they not on the list {-------

If the seller then turns around and says he did not have stock or it went missing what ever, how come he sold 3 of the Exact same item 1 and 2 days after he closed mine early.. Maybe because mine was to low and bidorbuy gets less profit ? or the Seller ?

This is bull@$% . Bidorbuy is loosing people daily... You would also think they would have come up with a solution for the Strikes or made deals / partnerships with postal / courier companys by now like all the other online shopping and bidding sites have.

I have bought over 300 items from bob since i joined in 2005, and im sure this would be the last....

Okay, fair enough. This is your profile wright ? http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bidorbuy.co.za%2Fuser%2F372083%2FKMartin

EcigSmokeOnline    10
EcigSmokeOnline

Well seeming like you don't want to answer, I will then just tell you straight up. You are complaining all over the forum about this subject leaving links to redirect to this thread....Looking at your ratings and history at selling and buying products on BoB, well...to be frank you suck. Out of 34 items sold you received 6 negatives with comments to you that would make me think twice before doing any deals with you...If it was my auction(The one your complaining about) I would have deleted your bid in a blink.

You are blaming sellers in this thread but you are one of the type of sellers to be blamed.

You can thank your lucky stars that you aren't blacklisted or suspended with your history on BoB, if it was up to me I would have kick you so hard of this site your nose would have bled but lucky for you BoB had a lot of patience with this kind of abuse towards them.

Don't make your own assumptions, their suppliers could be local not everyone on BoB order international goods.

The seller has the right to close any auction early, and this seller will not run with your money. Compare his ratings with yours and then decide who will run.

I have bought over 300 items from bob since i joined in 2005, and im sure this would be the last

2 days after this thread you did in fact use BoB again to buy???