Sign in to follow this  
Bead Mania Crafts

Is there something wrong with my PC

Bead Mania Crafts

Hi Admin

Was just wondering if there is something wrong with my PC as I cannot seem to see the number of users online i.e the homepage - Dankie ;)

admin

Hi Bead Mania Crafts,

Nope, I think that was removed with the new look... plesier ;)

Bead Mania Crafts

oooooo - Ok

mellowred

Being new here, that was a very interesting statistic to me. What was the reason for removing it?

Thanks

Mandy

qball

Hi All

As part of the site redesign we have removed this from the home page. It may be an interesting stat to see but serves no real purpose. No other site displays this information. We don't think we will be adding it back.

Kind regards

Cuan

Delicious

For sellers its helpful to know when the busy times of the month are.. how many of us need to whine before you change your mind? ;)

Vinyl Lady Decals

I agree, it also helps sellers to know what times of the day the site is busy so that listings can be optimised to get best exposure.:cool:

look smart
I agree, it also helps sellers to know what times of the day the site is busy so that listings can be optimised to get best exposure.:cool:

True, there is no real purpose, but I myself would have a look at the total of users online every time I logged on. esp on crazy wendsday auctions at 23;30. thats if i am still up by then lol