Sign in to follow this  
Masson

delsster - Not a trustworthy seller

Masson    10
Masson

SInce 28 May 2014 I have yet to be refunded from this seller despite numerous promises. BoB has not yet blacklisted her after sending them numerous compalints about this seller and she continues to trade on BoB. Be aware of this seller is all I have to say...

delsster

Edited by admin
Removed seller details

admin    0
admin

Hi Masson,

A far as I can see, the seller refunded you R500 to date and the sellers details were given to you on 03 September to take the matter further.

I have however assigned your ticket from today, to community watch, someone should get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

EcigSmokeOnline    10
EcigSmokeOnline
SInce 28 May 2014 I have yet to be refunded from this seller despite numerous promises. BoB has not yet blacklisted her after sending them numerous compalints about this seller and she continues to trade on BoB. Be aware of this seller is all I have to say...

delsster[/quote

It seems that their account has been restricted by BoB. Have a look, they don't have any active listings.

Ilya2005    10
Ilya2005

[/quote

It seems that their account has been restricted by BoB. Have a look, they don't have any active listings.''

However, when presented with solid and proven evidence that one of its sellers is selling synthetic gems and claiming that they are both "genuine" and "certified", BoB continues to let that seller not only sell unabated but continue to make claims of "genuineness" and "certification" unsupported by the facts. Why?

An honorable outfit would be on the side of the buyer and protect him/her from scammers.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
An honorable outfit would be on the side of the buyer and protect him/her from scammers.

An 'honorable outfit', or arbitrator, considers both sides of the issue and makes an unbiased determination of 'fault', if any, after having reviewed all the facts presented, and offers a finding in 'fact'... not a finding based on the 'emotional firestorm' of the parties in the dispute.

I have found BoB to be 'top notch' when reviewing / resolving a concern / complaint. The staff works tirelessly to keep this venue safe for both Buyer and Seller. Should they find a Seller that habitually violates a Buyer's trust, that Seller is 'shown the door'. If they find a Buyer who constantly 'plays games', they, too, are respectfully shown the same door.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

wayjen    10
wayjen

llya2005, why not use eBay some other sites rather then BoB, it seems you are very unhappy on BoB and those 2 locked threads and the above comment are a good indication on how you feel about the site.

EcigSmokeOnline    10
EcigSmokeOnline
llya2005, why not use eBay some other sites rather then BoB, it seems you are very unhappy on BoB and those 2 locked threads and the above comment are a good indication on how you feel about the site.

I agree, also BoB is only a platform for sellers to sell. You can see it as such, we are sellers and if you have a problem with any item you have purchased from any of us you try and sort it out via any means of communication, when you are not able to sort it out you can ask BoB to intervene provided with all the necessary proof from you side. You must understand that they need to stay neutral in any case that have been presented to them. It's not easy to decide who is in the wrong due to the fact that the items in question are not in their possession. Also I have red your previous threads storming them with accusations that they are wrong about this and wrong about that bla bla bla. Fact is Ilya2005, you got your refund...didn't you? You don't have to deal with the seller in question if you don't want to and I believe BoB have their reasons for the seller is still selling on the site.

Also Ilya2005 this thread is not about you, so stop being a cry baby. If you do have concerns deal with BoB directly via community-watch or seek attention somewhere else.

Edited by EcigSmokeOnline
spelling