Sign in to follow this  
reeceonlinetrading

Hello there late niters

reeceonlinetrading

some advice pretty please, is there a way i can change or edit my shipping costs without it interfering with my existing costs that i put on items for sale ?

EcigSmokeOnline
some advice pretty please, is there a way i can change or edit my shipping costs without it interfering with my existing costs that i put on items for sale ?

Can you be more specific about what you want to edit?

reeceonlinetrading

Hi ECG, admin, I did use the shipping and delivery options I set the rates but when I use the quick setup I notice my other rates are being affected and I have items for sale and they also change to the new rates I'm worried because, the buyers may think that I'm changing rates without them knowing

EcigSmokeOnline

Okay, I assume that you are editing via the top editing links underneath the description where you see the areas for every shipping method. When you open the edit link, it will show the page that says " EDIT SHIPPING METHODS" okay, scroll to the bottom, you will see Product class in the left corner, next to it you will see "Enable/Disable Shipping Method for Product Class", use this to disable the ones you do not want to have an effect on.

Hope this help, I know the shipping tables can be very intimidating when setting up:grin:

reeceonlinetrading
Okay, I assume that you are editing via the top editing links underneath the description where you see the areas for every shipping method. When you open the edit link, it will show the page that says " EDIT SHIPPING METHODS" okay, scroll to the bottom, you will see Product class in the left corner, next to it you will see "Enable/Disable Shipping Method for Product Class", use this to disable the ones you do not want to have an effect on.

Hope this help, I know the shipping tables can be very intimidating when setting up:grin:

:laugh: more like frustrating, thanks Ecig will give it a try. 1 more thing when i edit as per your instruction will it not affect the shipping rates already quoted on my auctions and buy now ?

EcigSmokeOnline
:laugh: more like frustrating, thanks Ecig will give it a try. 1 more thing when i edit as per your instruction will it not affect the shipping rates already quoted on my auctions and buy now ?[/QUOT

You have to disable your current shipping method to not have an affect on them( you can do this in the way I have described earlier) I also assume that you have been creating a new shipping method?

reeceonlinetrading

i am working on the new shipping rates now