Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Can Such Things Be.......

voldermort

In all my time on BoB this is the first time I have had something like this happen to me:

I received an order a few days ago for 3 x items, combined postage was R48.00 (R36.00 + R5.00 each additional item) however the buyer changed shipping costs to R30.00 & sent a message stating that they think R30.00 postage should be quite sufficient & that is what they will pay......needless to say I informed them that I am not on BoB collecting postage offers & my postage charges are set prices. Today I receive an email from BoB telling me that said buyer feels I am ripping folks off with my postage costs & wants to cancel the order (which merely served to remind me to snc them, which I immediately did)....however what really floored me & I am still actually quite stunned by this, is that I only saw today when clicking on their name that said buyer dabbles in selling as well and for the self same items this buyer has a postage cost of R50.00 per item & R30.00 each additional item. & yes, I have taken a screenshot of their prices lest they suddenly see fit to change them .

mrmouse
In all my time on BoB this is the first time I have had something like this happen to me:

I received an order a few days ago for 3 x items, combined postage was R48.00 (R36.00 + R5.00 each additional item) however the buyer changed shipping costs to R30.00 & sent a message stating that they think R30.00 postage should be quite sufficient & that is what they will pay......needless to say I informed them that I am not on BoB collecting postage offers & my postage charges are set prices. Today I receive an email from BoB telling me that said buyer feels I am ripping folks off with my postage costs & wants to cancel the order (which merely served to remind me to snc them, which I immediately did)....however what really floored me & I am still actually quite stunned by this, is that I only saw today when clicking on their name that said buyer dabbles in selling as well and for the self same items this buyer has a postage cost of R50.00 per item & R30.00 each additional item. & yes, I have taken a screenshot of their prices lest they suddenly see fit to change them .

Simply buy all there stuff then tell them the post is to high and cancell all purchases .

mrmouse

duplicated???

Edited by mrmouse
duplicate

NooNooBug

Had a buyer try that with me too ! I politely said that my postage is clearly stated and if he was not happy he shouldn't have placed the order, he could have asked prior to ordering . Also stated the postage included packing materials & that I was asking an average amount when looking at my fellow sellers. He told me not to bother with packing material I must just stick the book in an envelope ! He grumbled but paid and still rated me positively eventually ! Afterwards I looked at his ratings only to see he appeared to make a habit of it !

Edited by NooNooBug