Sign in to follow this  
Red Knoodle

Can I cancel and refund a sale even if the customer has paid?

Red Knoodle

I have a difficult customer that has paid but is pushing for discounts and free shipping. I am concerned that she won't get her goods as she want SA post and not Postnet (right in the middle of a strike). Can I cancel the sale, block her as a difficult client, and repost the product at a later stage?

My gut tells me that the bag won't arrive.

Just Beachin

Hi Red, did you offer free shipping? did you offer a discount? if not I suggest you first file an SNC,write the buyer, let them know you can not change your terms and conditions after sale, ask for their bank details so you can refund them, and CC it to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za

Miss Jewels

What amount has your client paid? You do not state this. If they have paid the full price, there should not be a problem. If they have paid short (the discount and free shipping mentioned), them the buyer has not met your terms and conditions, which declares the sale nul and void.

The postal strike is not such a big issue. We are still using them and except for a bit of backlog, clients are still receiving their parcels.

You need to decide which is more important here. Buyer pushing for discount or the postal strike.

I have a difficult customer that has paid but is pushing for discounts and free shipping. I am concerned that she won't get her goods as she want SA post and not Postnet (right in the middle of a strike). Can I cancel the sale, block her as a difficult client, and repost the product at a later stage?

My gut tells me that the bag won't arrive.

Just Beachin

I know I should start a new thread with this, but struggle trying to figure it out each time. When I go to this sellers, (and all the others) and click on shipping details, I get nothing. I list my shipping in my manifesto on my description page, but lately I battle to see others....is it me?