Sign in to follow this  
vkemraj

Seller Innovation1 Abuses rating and gives me negative rating for no reason!!!

vkemraj

Hi All,

I bid on a R1 crazy snap Friday Auction from Seller Innovation1 Auction : 160747601 . I won the bid at 14:03 for R1 as I was the only person to bid. I went on to pay and saw that at 14:51 she had rated me and left comment "bad Buyer" ! It is ridiculous! I wasn't even given the chance to complete the purchase. I was furious and I still am, I contacted the live chat and told the operator what happened and that I do not want to buy the item any longer I want nothing to do with the Seller. The operator told me to send an email and tell her to cancel. I did send an email telling Sonet to cancel and it is because she gave me a negative rating for no reason and that I don not like her attitude and would rather not deal with her. Today I see a message from seller on my item saying

"pls do not bid on items if you CAN NOT PAY FOR THEM!!!! " - It is R1, not a problem to pay but how dare she give me a negative rating 45min after winning bid then send such messages after I tell her to cancel, because of her Attitude!

I am constantly buying from ebay, and I never have such problems. I don't want the item anymore. I even got a message from bid or buy just now telling me to complete the order. I refuse to, why should I as a good buyer and good payer go through such nonsense for no reason!!! I came on to use bid or buy after months, but it takes a seller like this to put me off completely. Never again, I think I'm done with Bid or Buy! there is unfortunately nobody to even intervene and force sellers to retract ratings they make unfairly! And I suppose I will have an SNC filed against me as well after 7 days, yet when I went to pay, I found a negative rating a mere 45min after winning auction. How is this fair??

Edited by qball
Removed profanity

Vinyl Lady Decals

Don't give up so easily, you can appeal the rating, it was obviously given incorrectly.

qball

Thank you for your complaint, unfortunately the seller has the right to rate you negative for non payment or for not concluding the sale. We don't necessarily agree with the manner in which this was done by the seller, however, technically you did not concldue the deal, therefore a negative rating for non payment could be justified. Please email hello@bidorbuy.co.za to review the rating and surrounding circumstances. Thank you.

Edited by qball
Edited content

Free Soul Styles

"I contacted the live chat and told the operator what happened and that I do not want to buy the item any longer I want nothing to do with the Seller. The operator told me to send an email and tell her to cancel"

I think this is the key problem. It has happened to me before when a person at bob tells me what course of action to take and another says something opposite when i do what i was advised and the buyer complains. It's difficult when you have 2 different answers. Not trying to cause an argument, just stating my own experience.

To vkemraj - don't let one bad experience stop you from buying on BoB. There's a lot of great sellers on here who are very patient, friendly and really awesome to deal with.

vkemraj
Thank you for your complaint, unfortunately the seller has the right to rate you negative for non payment or for not concluding the sale. We don't necessarily agree with the manner in which this was done by the seller, however, technically you did not concldue the deal, therefore a negative rating for non payment could be justified. Please email hello@bidorbuy.co.za to review the rating and surrounding circumstances. Thank you.

I'm sorry but how can it be done 45 minutes after auction closes???? surely a few days I would understand but not even an hour? Are we expected to watch BoB the whole day? and stay online? I am a working person. I do not think that the seller has a right to rate and call somebody a bad buyer immediately after the auction is closed that is very unfair. I check my stuff every hour or two and that is reasonable. Now I see I have an SNC pending, and I gave my reason and followed all the channels. This seller is abusing the rating system no matter how you look at it. Her item does not even have a stipulated time like some sellers for example want payment within 24hr........ So this means 7 days to conclude purchase by default, but it is ok for me to get a bad rating within 45 min????? I wasn't even given the chance to conclude the sale the way I look at it.

Edited by vkemraj
spelling

vkemraj
Don't give up so easily, you can appeal the rating, it was obviously given incorrectly.

She definitely meant to give her rating. If she didn't she would have apologized for giving it incorrectly and the sale could have proceeded. Instead she sent message "do not bid on items if YOU CANNOT PAY FOR THEM!!!"

and for her SNC she wrote: BUYER WON BID THEN BECAME UGLY WHEN IT WAS TIME TO PAY. This Seller and I never spoke a word or communicated at all in those 45 min, I had gone on nicely to pay, and obviously rating me terribly for no reason is going to get a reaction out of me that will not be in the favour of buying from that seller since she already classified me as a bad buyer. The first time I had contacted seller was when the operator told me to tell her to cancel sale and I gave her my reason which is the unfair rating.

Vinyl Lady Decals

I wonder if this seller didn't get confused between you and another buyer as I can't see any other reason why this would have happened, it is certainly very strange. I can understand your reaction as you are totally innocent in this case.