Sign in to follow this  
CliffieJacobs

Buying Online from BidorBuy is not Safe - My Opinion

RISadler
if you have nothing else positive to contribute to this thread, please refrain from posting here.

aye, aye, sir!!!

qball

In terms of the CPA, the auctioneer by definition, is the one conducting the auction - that would be the seller in this case, not bidorbuy.

RISadler
In terms of the CPA, the auctioneer by definition, is the one conducting the auction - that would be the seller in this case, not bidorbuy.

I was under the impression that the computer conducts the auction, with the seller merely issuing instructions regarding the what, when and how much of the auction. :suspicious:

qball

Bacl to the topic, Cliffie have you had any further feedback or tracking details for your order?

Fashion Police
Lets see , seller now has to go to second hand shop to finish paying off his laybuy which he took on the product last month , youre payout was needed for it , today he will collect , pay and ship item .

Stating assumptions as facts on a public platform on how other sellers operate & trade; I don't think it's right.

wayjen

I think all online sites have their issues. I buy plenty of items on Amazon and was looking for a phone when a deal came through from a new seller and I asked all the questions and then bought the item. From the second day of my phone being in transit with no updates I got worried and kept an eye on the site. After a week or so I started sending emails to the seller who magically disappeared so got onto the customer care side of Amazon and let them know there may be an issue with this purchase and seller. I waited until the allotted postage day was over and contacted Amazon and was refunded within minutes my money. The worse for me is, I told my family to look at ratings and ask questions before buying but after hunting for a phone for weeks, if not months, I purchased one from a newbie and was taken so went against my own teachings.

RISadler
The worse for me is, I told my family to look at ratings and ask questions before buying but after hunting for a phone for weeks, if not months, I purchased one from a newbie and was taken so went against my own teachings.

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach. So no real shame in what happened. :bigsmile:

CliffieJacobs

jeez , you guys have some issues here haha .

I have received the laptop , thank you all for your concerns . All the negative Flack received - not appreciated . nevertheless , now I know how unsafe it is to buy from any seller on bidorbuy unless its a seller with the protected buyer thing . Thumbs Down .

qball
jeez , you guys have some issues here haha .

I have received the laptop , thank you all for your concerns . All the negative Flack received - not appreciated . nevertheless , now I know how unsafe it is to buy from any seller on bidorbuy unless its a seller with the protected buyer thing . Thumbs Down .

So you received the item? What seems to be the issue?