Sign in to follow this  
YiaYia1

Books "kinders van die wereld" 8 volumes

YiaYia1

Many moons ago my father bought us these books. I enjoyed reading a bit of history and the children stories from a spesific country.

Does anybody own these books and are you prepare to sell them to me?

Regards

Hippo Sunshine

I have 10 volumes of Arthur Mee's "The Children's Treasure House" that I want to sell if you're interested.

All except volume 10 are in a good condition considering their age. Volume 10’s spine is a bit threadbare ... well used :)

YiaYia1

Can you please send me a quote and the area where you live. Not sure if BOB will allow a transaction to be done this way. Regards

admin
Can you please send me a quote and the area where you live. Not sure if BOB will allow a transaction to be done this way. Regards

You can discuss the terms here as long as the sale goes through bidorbuy :cool:

YiaYia1

Thank you will advise seller to list the books under "Buy Now"

TrustedDeals

YiaYia1, we have a set of 8 volumes of Kinders van die Wereld that I can list if you are still interested.

YiaYia1
YiaYia1, we have a set of 8 volumes of Kinders van die Wereld that I can list if you are still interested.

Are you going to list it under buy now or auction. Price? and postage please. Thanks

Michelle39369

Kinders van die wereld

Are you going to list it under buy now or auction. Price? and postage please. Thanks

Hi Yia Yia

I have a set in very good condition. Make me a reasonable offer if you are still interested.

YiaYia1
Hi Yia Yia

I have a set in very good condition. Make me a reasonable offer if you are still interested.

Hi Michelle I am interested. Have to keep within the rules of BOB. The item has to be listed. Regards

Michelle39369

Kinders van die Wereld

Hi Michelle I am interested. Have to keep within the rules of BOB. The item has to be listed. Regards

Hi Yia Yia,

I will definitely list them through BOB.

If you can give me an indication of what you are willing to pay, then I will list them for you.

BestofShaz

what would you be willing to pay for them?

Many moons ago my father bought us these books. I enjoyed reading a bit of history and the children stories from a spesific country.

Does anybody own these books and are you prepare to sell them to me?

Regards

I own a set in excellent condition! Don't really want to sell it...but...ya...everything has a price nehh What would you be willing to pay if just maybe I decide to list them. It will help me setting the auction parameters?!

YiaYia1
Hi Yia Yia,

I will definitely list them through BOB.

If you can give me an indication of what you are willing to pay, then I will list them for you.

R250.00? can I collect and/or shipping fees please