Sign in to follow this  
Allstar

Seller Fragrantics - What is the story?

Allstar

Seller Fragrantics who sells perfume & fragrance used to be reliable but now seems to have done a runner with a lot of money from orders?

Can't get hold of the seller and even Bidorbuy community watch can't get hold of them.

They have a recent good rating, but that rating is for an order that was received a long time ago.

I have 2 outstanding orders, there must be quite a few other out of pocket buyers from the seller, lots of negative ratings: All ratings received by fragrantics on bidorbuy.co.za

I managed to speak to a guy listed as a contact Naeem once, said the stock was stuck in customs but by the next week all would be resolved and delivered, that was 7 weeks ago. I'm now almost 6 months down the line and nothing, the number I spoke to Naeem on is now no longer in use. The other contact details for the fragrantics , just rings and no answer.

They also have a website that appears to still be in use:

Fragrantics | Original Designer Men's and Woman's Fragrances | Lowest Online Prices | Free Delivery

Fragrantics.co.za

Anyone else buy from these guys, have any idea what is going on?

Edited by qball
Contact details removed

SADiamondsrus

Not at all, and very sorry you experienced this. I wonder if they are allowed to drop ship. But 6 months and no word? Crazy. They should be blacklisted, and I would have them blacklisted via small claims court too.

Very sad for seller to do this and have no worry in the world. My clients are my priority, they are my boss lol.

Good luck, hope BOB acts on this.

M

Allstar

Thanks SADiamondsrus, strange thing is no one is making much noise about them and they are still not blacklisted on Bob?

From the amount of negative ratings with people complaining of not received orders it would appear they have disappeared with well over R40,000 worth of buyers money.

What am I not getting??

admin

Hi All,

Please look at the sellers profile before posting comments in the threads. This seller has been blacklisted awhile ago. Thank you.

Allstar

Thanks Admin, took quite a while though, wasn't blacklisted the last I checked a week or so ago.

What is the current status on that seller, is it now official that Suzanne Bohme / Naeem have stolen buyers money?

What is the next step?

admin

Hi Allstar,

No problem :cool: Unfortunately I do not have info on this case. You can send an email to community watch to get more info or phone and ask for Bennet.

Allstar

The seller is also know as Suzannè Böhme, various sites that have info about her being a businesswomen and entrepreneur.

Currently the amount of negative ratings received by Fragrantics stands at 151, virtually all from buyers complaining that they have been defrauded/not received their orders, majority from this year 2014 since January.

Edited by Allstar

dropdead1

Was looking for perfume, went onto website and was about to purchase perfume but my inner voice said to do a check first....lucky for me this thread came up on google along with a few others. Used the contact page on the website and got this message back: This dude must think I have "STUPID" tattooed on my forehead!

We are in operation, we had some issues with the couriers and SARS customs

brining in stock, this has been resolved and we should not have any

further delays with regards to SARS or the Couriers

Regards,

Edited by qball
removed personal details

qball

No contact or personal details are to be posted as per forum rules. This thread is being edited!

Allstar

Hi Qball, Those were public available contact details - ie on their websites listed under the contact info and on the publicly browseable Linkedin profiles - all 100% above board

qball

The rules still apply on the forum. No contact or personal details.

Allstar

Those were all business contact details, listed on their websites or on their publicly browsed business profiles on Linkedin?

If someone owns a business and lists their name and the details to contact them on their website as the business contact details that's not personal info.

Could you perhaps restore my posts with the contact details/personal info you object to redacted?

You deleted quite a few posts and there was very little contact details/personal info in the posts themselves, some had no contact info or personal details, you even deleted my link to the Fragrantics facebook business page.

Edited by Allstar

Allstar

As per the rules:

"10. Revealing contact or personal details of an individual without the knowledge and consent of that particular individual."

Qball I respectfully ask how did I contravene that by posting a businesses publicly published contact info/affiliations?

qball

DId you get consent? Does the person have knowledge of this?

Regardless, no contact details may be listed. Privacy is a very serious issue, regardless of how you feel, you cannot simply go around handing out this information, whether publicly available or not - particularly on the forum.

Allstar

Can I post links to Fragrantics Business profile on Facebook & Hellopeter where customers are complaining about being ripped off?

jogesel

Dear Mr Qball very decent of you to respect their privacy in the face of so many allegations. Some of which may in fact be true as they have been blacklisted.

I do note that on the website referred to in the posts above that the website of Fragranatics has a large BOB logo on it with the wording bid or buy seller. Thereby holding out that they are in good standing with BOB.

Surely Fragranatics on the web cannot be the same Fragranatics that has been blacklisted? Or is it? If they are the same why are they allowed to make reference to the fact that they are BOB selllers?

qball
Dear Mr Qball very decent of you to respect their privacy in the face of so many allegations. Some of which may in fact be true as they have been blacklisted.

I do note that on the website referred to in the posts above that the website of Fragranatics has a large BOB logo on it with the wording bid or buy seller. Thereby holding out that they are in good standing with BOB.

Surely Fragranatics on the web cannot be the same Fragranatics that has been blacklisted? Or is it? If they are the same why are they allowed to make reference to the fact that they are BOB selllers?

Regardless of the allegations and posts at the moment, the right to privacy is absolute. Action was taken on the account, they did sort out some of the complaints, those that haven't been sorted out must contact Bennet for assistance.

Those are the forum rules.

Allstar

Qball, I contacted Bennet last week and I have already done so a few times in the months proceeding that to try sort out this situation, as of today still no refund or further action is forth coming?

I appreciate you guys have a tough job on your hands, its a good 6-7 months now I have been waiting, what's next?

Edited by Allstar

qball
Qball, I contacted Bennet last week and I have already done so a few times in the months proceeding that to try sort out this situation, as of today still no refund or further action is forth coming?

I appreciate you guys have a tough job on your hands, its a good 6-7 months now I have been waiting, what's next?

I will get someone to contact you tomorrow. The seller was co-operating up until a point, now it seems they have gone against their word. If they haven't sorted you out, the next step would be legal action against them.

Allstar
I will get someone to contact you tomorrow. The seller was co-operating up until a point, now it seems they have gone against their word. If they haven't sorted you out, the next step would be legal action against them.

Hi Qball, no one has got hold of me as yet?

Allstar

Anyone had any luck tracking these people down?

Got their info from community watch a while back but all phones numbers are out of use/dead

johan

Hi Allstar,

We can not see any activity on the site that we can link to this user since they have been closed. If we do link anything we will take matters further as they have an obligation to their customers.

I wish I could be of more help on this one.