Sign in to follow this  
StudMuffinsMissus

Ag No Man!

StudMuffinsMissus

I have never bought a faulty item on BOB, ever. Now...Both items I bought from the same seller don't work. Induction cooker doesn't come on (I previously bought one of the same and love it)...not really bothered about that as it was super cheap and I already have one. I bought the Xenon HID torch for my partner as a birthday gift. He loved it! Charged it as per instructions...it came on during daylight...like little kids we were waiting for sunset to play with this thing around a wood fire...then bugger all :wondering:. The seller has great ratings so I'm sure it's just coincidence. Rated positive when I received the items before I realized neither worked. I'm sure they will offer a refund...but what a schlep to post back. The last item of my buying spree is waiting at the Post Office...a mohair jacket which I hope is awesome :) Anyone know anything about HID torches? It wasn't dropped or anything.. came on initially??

StudMuffinsMissus

Sorry! Posted in wrong forum...please move to "buying"!

SADiamondsrus

Sorry! Thats really all I can say , yes hopefully you will get a refund. Ai

StudMuffinsMissus

Thanks but I'm an idiot. The listing for the cooker said "sold voet stoets completely dead". Still bummed about the torch though.

SADiamondsrus
Thanks but I'm an idiot. The listing for the cooker said "sold voet stoets completely dead". Still bummed about the torch though.

Dont worry, we all have had our idiotic deals, and paid for them in money and regret :(