Sign in to follow this  
qball

Small change to bob page header and navigation

qball

Hi All

You may notice a "small" improvement to the bidorbuy header at the top of the page, including navigation and menu changes - the menu now has drop downs. This includes some aesthetic changes to some of the pages...

Hope this doesn't cause too many heart attacks out there! :)

Please let us know if you encounter any problems...

Thanks

Cuan

hannesg2006

Not bad changes,even us Dinousaurs should master new format

RAG Auctioneers

Very nice changes - however since the changes my homepage went a little wonkers.

Same problem on my brothers PC as well.

We use Chrome

Let me know if you need more details on the bug.

Rich.

qball

Please let us know what the errors are, I know Google Chrome does cause issues, these are unfortunately browser issues if you are using Chrome. Please do feel free to post them here.

Thanks

Cuan

RAG Auctioneers

Thanks.

The main frame (Premium items, home page items etc) lies below the side frame (browse categories, extra, services, etc). So I have a huge white space next to the side frame, and I can only see the main frame if I scroll right down (quite a bit).

Thanks,

Rich.

mellowred

My listings seem ok, but the layout of BoB has changed - where options used to be at the top (my bidorbuy; forum; etc.) these are now in drop down box options.

For a 40something + biddy this is very confusing:confused:. Is this a new look or a temporary glitch?

Ooops sorry - read next post and see that there has been a change - not sure if i like it though :(. Time will tell.

Vinyl Lady Decals

I love the new look, but it's causing problems for seller's printing buyer's orders again. The order goes over two pages with all the new menu links running down the left hand side of the page before the order details start printing - similar to the way the our orders print when we buy. Is there a way to fix that.;)

qball

We are busy working on that... sorry, we will try fix it as soon as possible...

Kind regards

Cuan

Vinyl Lady Decals

Thanks, its working again

Kind regards

mellowred

I can't see how many people are online anymore?

t626

Your system keeps kicking me out.I cant log in.please fix this for me.

lilythepink
I can't see how many people are online anymore?

I haven't been able to see how many people are on line for months already! Wish this feature could return to the BoB home page! :confused:

mellowred
I haven't been able to see how many people are on line for months already! Wish this feature could return to the BoB home page! :confused:

Hi Lily

My post was 6/8/2009. LOL

qball
Your system keeps kicking me out.I cant log in.please fix this for me.

Please try again, there was a security restriction in place which was preventing you from logging in.

Thank you.

Cuan

javelin

Small changes

Hi guys

Since the all changes I cannot log on to my account via my cellphone (HTC P3400) as I have done in the past. I get to the login page and I can put in my username and password but there is no button for the secure login, only the words are there you but can't click on them. I have send emails to you guys and they told me to do a "print screen" and send it to them, but hallo it's a cellphone! :cool:

Hope you can help me as I'm most of the time using my cellphone for all my internet bussines.

Thanks

Javelin

qball

Unfortunately at this stage the changes may affect mobile users. We are working on a mobile solution, however, at this stage it will be some time before this is launched. We suggest you test other mobile browsers to see if these work.

Apologies for this.

Kind regards

Cuan

Delicious

My star phone had 'cookie' issues, had to log in via links, not directly.