Sign in to follow this  
SADiamondsrus

Calling on sellers experiences in enhanced Listings

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

:unsure:

When listing in auctions, Wednesdays, Fridays + weekends, I find that sellers that list last minute, get preference to "1st page" exposure.

Do u think its fair to sellers who list several days in advance to get bumped to 2nd, 3rd < pages?

Especially when the seller has the stock on hand to ship immediately and gets 2nd place to sellers who drop ship with 4-8 week delivery time.

I am referring to ticking most enhancement boxes (excl bold)

Priority

home page

Priority Featured Listings

etc.

Costs is R180.00 to list such an ad, and then you get bumped to the back basically.

Would be fair , 1st come 1st serve.

Your fair thoughts appreciated:bigsmile:

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

Ok, As I understand and was kindly informed by the Team (Lana, she is such a great help and one of the best I have dealt with), the above lies at the discretion of bidorbuy.co.za

No problem. I have a plan, lol.

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

I am such a regular on crazy Wednesday the buyers just look for me. Yeah:bigsmile:

If we list early the users do see the early birds first , if they look at the crazy auctions from the Friday when they are availalble for viewing.

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

Thanks Geewhizz

Yes, I do agree, great sellers are looked for lol

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Bidding is furious. It caused an earthquake in South Africa today. 5,5 on the richter scale. That is quite a shake:cheesy: up

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

Yes indeed! My word, a friend in Klerksdorp asked if I felt it here in Langebaan, I obviously didnt, she is till shaken up said everything started rattling! My word I would have thought ghosts are making a statement, shoe yes, bidding is on !