Sign in to follow this  
JanHenning010

Seller DeCarvalho not responding to order or communication by e-mail.

JanHenning010

Reference details: Impulse Sealer PFS-400 Auction : 155213507 25 Jul 2014 Total : R330.74 Order : 7783796 Paid R330.74 -

Seller states that sending will be executed in 48 hours after payment. This is now a week, 3 emails and a negative rating (to prompt response) later and still no response. I notice that other buyers have the same problem in the last month with this seller. The seller DeCarvalho is an accredited seller on BOB. Can someone check if this person is alive or get him to execute his commitments?

SADiamondsrus

Really sorry to hear about this unfortunate event. Do you mean verified seller? Funny there cant be anything wrong as the seller is still listing?

At least you give the seller time to respond.

Have you tried calling the seller?

I am sure BOB will intervene here

Goodluck

JanHenning010
Really sorry to hear about this unfortunate event. Do you mean verified seller? Funny there cant be anything wrong as the seller is still listing? Apology, "Verified" All I have is an e-mail address.

SADiamondsrus

I would call Andries at bidorbuy, security dep I think. Sorry I meant the seller is still functioning therefore no excuse not to communicate with his clients and post goods as legally binding!

admin

Hi JanHenning010,

Please send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za for assistance in this matter. Unfortunately queries of this nature has to be dealt with via a ticket.

Thank you.

JanHenning010

Thank you, I have sent an e-mail.