Sign in to follow this  
HaulnZ

Fake Liqua E-Liquid on bob

HaulnZ    10
HaulnZ

Hi Guys

For all those E-Cig users on bob please check out this link below on how to spot fake Liqua E-Juice. As i see some are being sold here.

I had an experience this weekend that educated myself on the matter of fake E-Juice.

Had someone open their newly bought Liqua bottle and add it to their device. The box and bottle clearly show it was

"Marlbro" flavour but once use it was clearly chocolate. A mistake I don't think would happen with the original.

On closer inspection all the sign of the fake Liqua was present. It expired in 2017 (more then 2 years), had no Blind sticker and a poorly

printed box, etc.

If you use Liqua please read the info on this link. And avoid getting ripped off.

https://www.ritchy.com/fake-liqua

EcigSmokeOnline    10
EcigSmokeOnline

Uhm...what is fake E-JUICE? Do you know what it is made of? How do you know even if you buy from a seller that state it is the real deal that it is still not fake "E-juice" like you called it?

Rithy has this so called site stating about fake liquid bla bla this and bla bla that, LIQUA is manufactured in China and I assume you do know about China's way of regulating patent rights is a whole other kind of ball game. Their cultural philosophy is that the spoils don't go to one person in the whole, it's there for all. Therefor Ritchy might bla bla as much as they like and try to make every 2nd person a Policeman to blow the whistle, but in reality you won't stop Chinese to copy everything AND surely not the sale of "FAKE " E-liquid.

The only thing Ritchy is worried about is the fact that they are ripping everybody of with their expensive e-liquid and afraid to be exposed, they only worry about the money. Nothing else.

And by the way, what guarantee do you have that Ritchy's products are not bad for your health? Also there is cheaper and way better E-liquid than Liqua. Just look around on BOB.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals
Uhm...what is fake E-JUICE? Do you know what it is made of? How do you know even if you buy from a seller that state it is the real deal that it is still not fake "E-juice" like you called it?

Rithy has this so called site stating about fake liquid bla bla this and bla bla that, LIQUA is manufactured in China and I assume you do know about China's way of regulating patent rights is a whole other kind of ball game. Their cultural philosophy is that the spoils don't go to one person in the whole, it's there for all. Therefor Ritchy might bla bla as much as they like and try to make every 2nd person a Policeman to blow the whistle, but in reality you won't stop Chinese to copy everything AND surely not the sale of "FAKE " E-liquid.

The only thing Ritchy is worried about is the fact that they are ripping everybody of with their expensive e-liquid and afraid to be exposed, they only worry about the money. Nothing else.

And by the way, what guarantee do you have that Ritchy's products are not bad for your health? Also there is cheaper and way better E-liquid than Liqua. Just look around on BOB.

Huh? Now i am really confused.

moodTime    10
moodTime

The posting by HaulnZ above is against BOB rules as it has a link to external retail site!

EcigSmokeOnline    10
EcigSmokeOnline
Huh? Now i am really confused.

Confused? Can you be more specific.

adri76    10
adri76

Interesting how Ritchy is made out to be the bad guys for wanting to protect their trademark.

Thats like saying Nike is bad for wanting to stop the sales of counterfeit sneakers, because their ones are expensive, it makes no sense.