[TD=class: right]R5,000.00 for the first item

R100.00 each additional item

Free shipping for orders of R5,000.00 or more

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Colin_P    10
Colin_P

They really, really don't want you picking up do they?

anthony03    10
anthony03

Edited by anthony03

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

Oh my, since when does SAPO charge so much (with poor service anyway)

I sent 30kg boxes via SAPO for less than R350

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Perhaps they are delivering the parcel personally? I see in Q & A they said the prices were a mistake, yet they haven't adjusted them....mmm...

balouzah    10
balouzah

Hi - I was just about to complete my purchase of an order for R3,00 (ZAR) and fell off my chair to discover that the shipping costs will be a whacking additional R989,09!!! Not what I was prepared to pay (or can afford), so now have to suck up a bad rating because I refuse to complete this order. Plus BoB doesn't allow you to cancel an order with a valid reason. I am just simply shocked beyond belief!

moodTime    10
moodTime
Hi - I was just about to complete my purchase of an order for R3,00 (ZAR) and fell off my chair to discover that the shipping costs will be a whacking additional R989,09!!! Not what I was prepared to pay (or can afford), so now have to suck up a bad rating because I refuse to complete this order. Plus BoB doesn't allow you to cancel an order with a valid reason. I am just simply shocked beyond belief!

You would have a valid reason, I would report this seller to Community Watch.

admin    0
admin

Hi balouzah,

The seller is based in China and did supply proof of shipping costs. The sellers shipping should be read before a bid is placed or before clicking on buy now.

Other Toys - New Awesome C shape Magnetic Levitation Floating Globe World Map With LED Light was sold for R1.00 on 22 Oct at 22:31 by BroDeals in China (ID:164582032)

Camcorders - 3.1MP 1.5"TFT Digital Camera Camcorder 4x Zoom DV was sold for R1.00 on 22 Oct at 22:46 by BroDeals in China (ID:164581298)

Orders are to be cancelled with the seller as they are selling the item and not bidorbuy.

amcintyre    10
amcintyre
How is this for over the top shipping !

[TABLE=class: item_shipping_table]

[TR]

[TD]Shipping method[/TD]

[TD]Shipping details[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]• Postal Service - Option 2[/TD]

[TD=class: right]R500.00 for the first item

R50.00 each additional item[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]• Pick up - Option 1[/TD]

[TD=class: right]R5,000.00 for the first item

R100.00 each additional item

Free shipping for orders of R5,000.00 or more[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

You're in for a bad time should your final total be R4 999.99 and you are desperate to collect in person. Seriously though, how does one mistakenly type R5 000, 00?

wayjen    10
wayjen

Oh what a joke!

Please people if you are going to call someone out about their shipping costs do us and yourself and BoB a favour and see what is being shipped and from where the item is coming from. Why must some sellers be made to look bad when buyers cannot read? Posting shipping costs and getting everyone on their high horse without the proper information as to what is being shipped and how and where it is coming from makes no sense.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals
Oh what a joke!

Please people if you are going to call someone out about their shipping costs do us and yourself and BoB a favour and see what is being shipped and from where the item is coming from. Why must some sellers be made to look bad when buyers cannot read? Posting shipping costs and getting everyone on their high horse without the proper information as to what is being shipped and how and where it is coming from makes no sense.

I agree 100%, people must read listings, the whole listing, and then complain if whatever info isn't there.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I get parcels from China which are close to 20kg at a time (sometimes more). I am charged around R600 for shipping and the parcel is delivered to my door within 5 working days from date of dispatch!

It does not have to be "that" expensive for incoming shipping!

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals
I get parcels from China which are close to 20kg at a time (sometimes more). I am charged around R600 for shipping and the parcel is delivered to my door within 5 working days from date of dispatch!

It does not have to be "that" expensive for incoming shipping!

That's excellent, so then those rates can be adjusted, I suppose it also depends on the service the seller is using as well.

EcigSmokeOnline    10
EcigSmokeOnline

This is due to your own negligence. Anything man made comes with a user manual, BoB's manual for newbies are in their help section.