Sign in to follow this  
mrmouse

Dropshipping????????

mrmouse

Is this seller dropshipping , or mailing from China after purchase ,, LOOK at Freight .:shock: Also look at join date.:shock:

[h=3]Seller Details[/h] richer5858 (26 rating1.png)

Rating: 96.43% positive ratings

Edited by mrmouse

Vinyl Lady Decals

He's using courier, as his shipping says to door and no p o box addresses.

mrmouse

yes , but where is the stock , no courier in SA charges R350 for transporting a tablet around the country , either he doesnt have the stock on hand and is dropshipping or a mate is posting it after payment from china, or he is profiting from freight.I fly in much bigger items from china for that price .

SADiamondsrus

Nothing wrong with join date. My courier charges up to R200 depending where the delivery is taking place in SA, some areas that are far out of city costs extra. I don't drop ship, but because I am 130kms out of cape town, my parcels are picked up once a week making for delay in delivery. SAPO even worse.

The ratings is what scares me

Does he/she state his items are from imported from china?

RAM charges me R270.00 to courier - and generally my items are no bigger than the size/weight of a ring box.

I dont know the situation here , but just pointed out courier is not cheap.

Regards

M

mrmouse
Nothing wrong with join date. My courier charges up to R200 depending where the delivery is taking place in SA, some areas that are far out of city costs extra. I don't drop ship, but because I am 130kms out of cape town, my parcels are picked up once a week making for delay in delivery. SAPO even worse.

The ratings is what scares me

Does he/she state his items are from imported from china?

RAM charges me R270.00 to courier - and generally my items are no bigger than the size/weight of a ring box.

I dont know the situation here , but just pointed out courier is not cheap.

Regards

M

Join date is a problem if he is dropshipping!Thats my question to QBall , is he dropshipping or is the product on hand ,,,, I think dropshipping after payment via courier from china , Then that would fit the courier charges , Time Freight will charge a lot less locally to your door even Berco is cheaper .For R350 I can send an aircon to Cape Town with Bigfoot in 5 days.

SADiamondsrus

Dropshipping is not allowed, whether he joined 5 years ago or 2 days ago. There is a list with "approved" dropshippers and no new applications are taken.

There is a dropshipper I know of thats NOT on that lists, so op manager will have to state here.

The post office would send a aircon in between 2 big cities in 5 days for less than R200

Berco express doesnt service my area, one must consider what is the sellers circumstances. I would not ship with Time freight, they "lost" too many of my packages.

And, as another thread indicates, the seller is responsible for the item until its delivered, thus it must be insured for the sellers safety.

I shipped an item from Baltimore (USA) to Wuxi (CHINA) via Amazon 2 months ago, it costed R1300 excl. insurance, FedEx.

If Bidorbuy feels they need to investigate, they will.