mrmouse    11
mrmouse

Courier is on strike

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Here we go again.

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

They still collect but dont gaurantee it goes to the airfreight division at airport , or anywhere else.

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

Not new news, they strike for 2 weeks, stop for a month and strike again. They were striking 2 months ago too when I wanted to ship at the depot driving R500 petrol to get to the depot!

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

Besides Speed Services the SAPO has also been on a go slow since mid July. We deliver whatever it takes.........yah whatever.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
They still collect but dont gaurantee it goes to the airfreight division at airport , or anywhere else.

mmm well that certainly makes one feel confident...sure I want to trust them with all my parcels....NOT ! Not too long ago it was "safer" to use Speed Services for items of value rather than ordinary SAPO but lately it is a no go to send Speed Services,unless you don't mind not receiving your parcel !

mrmouse    11
mrmouse
mmm well that certainly makes one feel confident...sure I want to trust them with all my parcels....NOT ! Not too long ago it was "safer" to use Speed Services for items of value rather than ordinary SAPO but lately it is a no go to send Speed Services,unless you don't mind not receiving your parcel !

It seems to be mainly the crowd at the airport JHB that are causing the problems all the time .

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

STRIKING should be banned, really, if you strike, u fired. Sorry but striked affect too many people, and brings the economy down.... as if we are not down already