Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

STUBBORN 2 Year old BUYER

Little Miss Muffet

Nothing irritates me more than a buyer who ignores 5 emails for 2 weeks and when an SNC is filed she "Still plans to pay"

Another email asking her not to pay the orders as I am not prepared to wait another 7 days for payment and what does she do--She pays it,.All 5 orders relisted and sold.

I have had no answer to any email,nothing,no communication.

This reminds me of a stubborn 2 year old who thinks she can do as she pleases. Don't ignore me ,it gets my back up.

I am going to be ignoring her now. I will not withdraw the SNC--I can't as the items are sold. I will send her an email in a few weeks asking for her banking details to refund her:colbert:.

If there is no communication from a buyer with 15 negative ratings then without any communication from the buyer I have no idea whether the orders will be paid or not . For goodness sake she could have asked for time to pay the orders but no communication leaves everything hanging in the air.

Had to let off some steam.

Edited by geewhizz

Free Soul Styles

I have a buyer who won over 15 items 10 days ago. She still has not paid, but bid on 2 new item which she won 3 days ago. (I could have filed the SNC's already). I have had no communication from her at all. Even after i reminded her 3 times about payment (only once i sent the last reminder did she bid on the new items) I have no issues holding items for buyers till month end. I just don't like having to guess that i must wait 2 weeks for payment!

SADiamondsrus

Clients who are not serious buyers, can sit on our heads! You cannot walk into a shop, order and pay when you feel like, no you must pay immediately.

If I don't get a email asking for more time to pay or no check out after 7 days, sorry - I am re-selling!

Its a shame you could not reject the funds (LOL)

Not1CentMore

I send out a winning email notification within an hour (unless it is a Buy Now in the middle of my 'shut-eye') of closing. A reminder email is sent day 3, followed by another day 6. I also send same to Buyer via BoB's messaging. No reply day 7 or day 8.... (drum roll, please) xmas-drummer-smiley-emoticon_zps20b56ef9.gif, it's all over with but the shout. SNC is filed and item re-listed.

It is surprising how many Buyers wait until day 6 to appeal the SNC with 'to pay' and then disappear back into the woodwork.

Ruthie

SADiamondsrus

Very True Ruthie, or they dont bother to check out, dont adhere to payment terms, when SNC is filed, they will come and say I was in hospital (thats the only excuse I ever get)

NooNooBug

It is surprising how many Buyers wait until day 6 to appeal the SNC with 'to pay' and then disappear back into the woodwork.

Ruthie

THAT is my pet peeve, just keep dragging it on ....or suddenly they email you on that day to say they had issues or whatever and are going to pay that day (which invariable is actually in several days time)...it is quite amazing how they find your email address to tell you then but somehow couldn't find it in the first week ?

Edited by NooNooBug
typo

SADiamondsrus
Very True Ruthie, or they dont bother to check out, dont adhere to payment terms, when SNC is filed, they will come and say I was in hospital (thats the only excuse I ever get)

Drum roll...............Yip it happened again. Sale 2 weeks ago, no check out, no email from buyer until I re-list the item! He send email, oh, I wanted to pick up and pay (yeah right and see where u can get more diamonds!)

I dont allow pick ups, no way.

Anyway list SNC a week ago, TONIGHT he appeals!

STUBBORN 2yr old toddler

Not1CentMore

Gotta love it when Buyer finally finds his / her way outta the woodwork. Sometimes, methinks there are those who couldn't find their way out of a wet paper sack!

Buyer bids/wins auction.

Winning email notification sent out day auction closed.

Reminder sent out day 3.

Reminder sent out day 6.

SNC filed day 8.

No response to SNC.

SNC completed.

Feedback left.

Two days later, Buyer sends email asking why I gave her a negative!

Pause, step away from the computer. image00333.gif It's after 5:00PM somewhere.

Ruthie

wayjen

HUBBA HUBBA!!! Old but not cold!!!

Some buyers have an excuse of not having interwebs but it all of a sudden comes on when you file or get a completed SNC and want to give sellers a hard time.

Little Miss Muffet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5185[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5186[/ATTACH]....And so my boring tedious routine made more interesting yesterday by a challenge from an irate buyer who could get no response from me.

:rolleyes:

IMG_2175.jpg.c573f6bc519e19c3c27f5d034ad37964.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg.0f4eee92cb62d168a3ebb61de9eb7650.jpg

XTRADE

Wish I could blacklist non bidding buyers with ITC...

Some people thing Bidorbuy auctions is a game