Sign in to follow this  
KoobiCX

Reporting Scammer: ledokol/alexxxsu

KoobiCX    10
KoobiCX

Good day!:mad:

I am highly pissed off and angry right now!

I have been looking to buy Original Hohner Chromonica 270 Chromatic in Case, as new! Made in Germany. from a seller which goes by the name of ledokol but also by the name of alexxxsu.

in the past the user alexxxsu has purchased 8 items, all from ledokol, all positive feedbacks over the last year! What this seller is doing is autobidding on his own items to push up the price!

- They are both from Cape Town

- alexxxsu has only bought from ledokol

- alexxxsu only has positive ratings from ledokol

The auction started at R645 and I pushed the autobid all the way up to R1150, and then I stopped in risk of getting cought in his trap!

I am sure the next thing I may get an offer to buy the set item for the higher price, even though the item is already worth more than R1150, either way, this seller is a scammer and deserves to get banned.

This is absolutely ridiculous and I am highly pissed off.

I have been waiting for days and cleared my schedule so that I can have a fair bid on the item.

This ledokol with his 1488 star rating is a ******* scammer!

Excuse my language, sorry.

He is a con artist

He deserves ban.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

KoobiCX    10
KoobiCX

Here is a screenshot of alllexsu

alexxxsu.jpg.2e7d1f10fb0878716426ec727f850b63.jpg

Here is a screenshot of the auction

alexxxsu.jpg.6662f4ab6b0577eff8914bb3e3e4482b.jpg

Edited by KoobiCX
ledokol is a A-Hole

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

Shill Bidding.

Very sorry you did not have a fair chance. I am sure bidorbuy will definitely look into this, BOB does not take lightly to shill bidding.

Best of luck

KoobiCX    10
KoobiCX
Shill Bidding.

Very sorry you did not have a fair chance. I am sure bidorbuy will definitely look into this, BOB does not take lightly to shill bidding.

Best of luck

Thank you very much for giving me the correct term to use :)

Shill Bidding: Shill bidding happens when anyone—including family, friends, roommates, employees, or online connections—bids on an item with the intent to artificially increase its price or desirability.

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

Hi, Sjoe, yes I can see you are very angry. Kindly give BoB the chance to establish if indeed shill bidding took place.

Best of luck

qball    11
qball

Thank you for alerting us to this, after investigating we have discovered that they are linked. We have blacklisted the shill bidder account and disabled the seller.

We apologise for this behaviour from the seller.

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

Great work qball, :awesome:

KoobiCX    10
KoobiCX
Thank you for alerting us to this, after investigating we have discovered that they are linked. We have blacklisted the shill bidder account and disabled the seller.

We apologise for this behaviour from the seller.

Hello qball

It seems that ledokol has been unbanned or un disabled? Alexxxsu is still blacklisted but I do nlt see disabled neto ledokol's name?

Can you check on this?

Thank you

Koobi

qball    11
qball
Hello qball

It seems that ledokol has been unbanned or un disabled? Alexxxsu is still blacklisted but I do nlt see disabled neto ledokol's name?

Can you check on this?

Thank you

Koobi

The seller is temporarily disabled. If they admit that they were shill bidding, we re-enable the account and they are given a first and final warning. Their account is monitored for further issues and if they do it again, they are permanently closed.

KoobiCX    10
KoobiCX
The seller is temporarily disabled. If they admit that they were shill bidding, we re-enable the account and they are given a first and final warning. Their account is monitored for further issues and if they do it again, they are permanently closed.

...sigh

Leaves him with his own harmonica and me without.

I would have won the bid for R645, should I not still win if he admitted to shill bidding to get his account back?

KoobiCX    10
KoobiCX

Im serious, should I not win the auction if he shill bids me?

qball    11
qball

Unfortunately not. As there was interference in the auction, we cannot enforce a sale as we don't know where the auction would have ended or whether other legitimate bidders may have outbid you.

KoobiCX    10
KoobiCX
Unfortunately not. As there was interference in the auction, we cannot enforce a sale as we don't know where the auction would have ended or whether other legitimate bidders may have outbid you.

This really is BS. I can't even give him a negative rating. He just comes away scott free with a slap on te wrist.

I am disappoint.

qball    11
qball

Technically, no legal sale took place, so we cannot give you the item.

I am sorry that this is disappointing to you.